Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black lil kids selling Chocolate: truth sadder than fiction.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s game recognize game in the bay mang.

JT the Bigga figga

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      It’s game recognize game in the bay mang.

JT the Bigga figga
      Exactly.. exactly... I needs to tighten up my game... I’d be too fooking embarrassed to instantieation weak game..

Comment

i never buy off them cuz i know it’s some bullsht.

What’s worse is when those church people knock on my door to hand out pamplets. I usually tell them to fuk off.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          i never buy off them cuz i know it’s some bullsht.

What’s worse is when those church people knock on my door to hand out pamplets. I usually tell them to fuk off.
          Dayum, I just crushed two 19 year old Mormon elders p, putos who I kinda listened to, then skull ****ed..

I pulled out my Torah, started speaking in Hebrew.. they tried to leave, then left.

They ran... I demanded equal time for Satan... Lucifer the light bringer..

My wife is still wondering why I’m a magnet for fools.. wonders why ****tards can’t read my no solicitors sign on my door..

She even said, “why don’t you tell them you are just not interested, why you always an azzhole and hurt their feelings”

I’m an azzhole!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 06-01-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Dayum, I just crushed two 19 year old Mormon elders p, putos who I kinda listened to, then skull ****ed..

I pulled out my Torah, started speaking in Hebrew.. they tried to leave, then left.

They ran... I demanded equal time for Satan... Lucifer the light bringer..

My wife is still wondering why I’m a magnet for fools.. wonders why ****tards can’t read my no solicitors sign on my door..

She even said, “why don’t you tell them you are just not interested, why you always an azzhole and hurt their feelings”

I’m an azzhole!
            Damn dude. I bet you scared the **** outta those kids.

Not what's that about Lucifer?
            Didn't quite understand that part.
            Last edited by BrotherDudeJack; 06-01-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
              Damn dude. I bet you scared the **** outta those kids.

Not what's that about Lucifer?
              Didn't quite understand that part.
              I dabbled in freemasonry, Lucifer gimme two minutes..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6BMgX1E5ij4

A few dudes I know, big boss players, executives at fortune 50 companies, told me I was stuuupid, ignorant and stubborn

Lucifer, the bringer of light.. my college UC Berkeley, motto
              Fiat lux ( let there be light)

https://alumni.berkeley.edu/californ...fiat-lux-again

I think I’d be very successful if I stfu, and listened to my rich, rich friends. I got a knack for always choosing the hard way..

My buddy Steve p (amazon exec, reporting to Jeff B). Told me I’m a ****ing idiot, a fool, ignorant, prideful, stuuupid... he’s a 32-nd Freemason. My google buddy, executive, 32nd degree free mason. I could go on... I’m not a go with the flow kinda guy, I’m set in my ways... I’ve posted my actual name, number, etc.

Luicifer... bright, bringer of light, I don’t mind dying in the shadows... I’m getting too old, 53, goinig on 54, my son is older than most posters, my youngest daughter, Chloe is soon gonna be 14 years old.. I worry big time that I chose wrong and my friends were/are right...

Comment

The Big Dunn those parents need to stress education to this kids so one day theyll be in harvard like obama

Comment

Working...
                X