Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe is the lead promoter of Pacquiao vs. Broner, is he doing a good job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    They just put out the second All Access episode today.

I think over 400k may be pushing it as well, but that number would definitely be considered a big success. Though, not sure what both fighters purse is so they may need over 400k to cover.

Promotion always picks up the week of the fight. Let's see what they do next week.
    hey you got a link to a video of that second episode of all access

and yeah Id say anything over 400k is a success, Broner isn't as famous as people think on here, he is only popular among young black kids who love social media those crowd dont order ppv and are not real boxing fans.

Pacman is washed up and plus he lost a lot of support when he bashed gays and trannies.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      hey you got a link to a video of that second episode of all access

and yeah Id say anything over 400k is a success, Broner isn't as famous as people think on here, he is only popular among young black kids who love social media those crowd dont order ppv and are not real boxing fans.

Pacman is washed up and plus he lost a lot of support when he bashed gays and trannies.
      Broner still does the best numbers on SHO aside from Wilder. His numbers are still damn good despite his inconsistent performances. There is a reason he keeps getting good fights.

Sorry, I don't have a link for the second episode. It just came on a few hours ago so I'm guessing SHO puts it on their youtube page either tomorrow or Sunday.

Comment

You don't really need to promote Pacquiao, and broner will get attention by doing and saying stupid shlt.

If broner really wants to up the exposure on this fight, he should go full racist and attack all asians.

That will up the buys by tens to hundreds of thousands.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-12-2019, 12:16 AM.

Comment

300k-400k range. Anything over that and it's a really solid success.

150k-250k? Definitely disappointing.
          300k IMO is a success. Can't really expect for more unless they had a good undercard as well.

Comment

all the promoting is literally being done on YouTube or instagram for this fight.

The Wilder vs fury, a fight I didn’t really have any interest in until the day of the fight felt like it was being pushed in our face with the promotion. You had commercials and them traveling all across the world.

Just look at the 1st press conference for wilder/fury and look at the press conference for this fight. It’s like they spent all the money on wilder and told broner and pac to do what you can with no help lol.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              300k IMO is a success. Can't really expect for more unless they had a good undercard as well.
              Depends on the purses of both fighters. 300k may not cover it and would result in a loss.

Espinoza is usually smart with this and mitigates the risks well. But I can't imagine Pacquiao not making at least 10+ million for a fight. And Broner will want at least 5 or so million himself.

So anything less than 350k probably results in a loss. That is what they need to target and hope to surpass.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I think he's doing a fine job promoting it. It's just that there doesn't seem to be much of a buzz or an interest in this fight however.
                Well he isn’t doing a fine job promoting the fight if he can’t create any buzz

Comment

You guys are tripping I’ve heard a lot of casuals talk about this fight, a lot of people still want to see broner get beat up too and I’ve heard commercials of it all over the radio it’s gonna do fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    You don't really need to promote Pacquiao, and broner will get attention by doing and saying stupid shlt.

If broner really wants to up the exposure on this fight, he should go full racist and attack all asians.

That will up the buys by tens to hundreds of thousands.
                    It could also hurt because people would boycott it if he did that

Comment

Depends on the purses of both fighters. 300k may not cover it and would result in a loss.

Espinoza is usually smart with this and mitigates the risks well. But I can't imagine Pacquiao not making at least 10+ million for a fight. And Broner will want at least 5 or so million himself.

So anything less than 350k probably results in a loss. That is what they need to target and hope to surpass.
                      I think Pacman is getting a guarantee of 5 million and Broner 3 million

Comment

Working...
                      X