Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Dannie Jacobs fight without the Watsons in his corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    So we established he didn’t? Good. So Jacobs’ adviser is Haymon, who plays a key role. Now STFU, phaggot
    again maricon u lack compression skills. We know u wore the helmet and rode the short bus to school.

What we said in several posts (again your reading skills probably aren’t above Mayweather level so it’s understandable why U don’t comprehend) that Haymon, who shares several fighters with Connolly, told Connolly to say this to the PBC spokesperson who wrote this propaganda story.

I know your dense AF but the author doesn’t even work for this site. He’s the PBC writer. Don’t u see what is wrong with that picture?

Never mind I forgot your mom free based when she was pregnant with u so really it’s not your fault u are mentally challenged.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      No the comparison was fine. Now that Top Rank is on ESPN, it is by no coincidence Rafael has stopped killing their cards. They had a putrid stretch in the summer and he didn't say a damn thing. Why do you think that was? He can't attack Top Rank anymore as they need to pump ESPN+ up as much as possible.

Here is the thing, you don't know if all those prospects or fighters have that in their clause. You could have an extension without it being two years just because that is how Haymon's contract is laid out. Like I said, do other promoters also give them the option to extend if they become one of the highest earners in their weight class?

But please continue to tell me more about how Jacobs' manager quotes are not factual since the writer is a PBC employee. Keep up the good fight!
      again rafael doesn’t work for top rank. Compare pbc writing an article to another promoter writing an article. That’s the fair comparison

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
        again maricon u lack compression skills. We know u wore the helmet and rode the short bus to school.

What we said in several posts (again your reading skills probably aren’t above Mayweather level so it’s understandable why U don’t comprehend) that Haymon, who shares several fighters with Connolly, told Connolly to say this to the PBC spokesperson who wrote this propaganda story.

I know your dense AF but the author doesn’t even work for this site. He’s the PBC writer. Don’t u see what is wrong with that picture?

Never mind I forgot your mom free based when she was pregnant with u so really it’s not your fault u are mentally challenged.
        You think I’m reading all this? Do me a favor, send another response with your dumb azz. I swear I’ma read it

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          You think I’m reading all this? Do me a favor, send another response with your dumb azz. I swear I’ma read it

Now the truth came out that IMDAZED is the tranny whore that went to the paparazzi about it’s adventures with Al Haymon lmaoooooo

Comment

• This thread is hilarious. OP needs to hold the L.

Comment

Working...
            X