Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Blasts Critics Who Claim He Quit With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Blasts Critics Who Claim He Quit With Pacquiao

Lucas Matthysse (39-5, 36 KOs) is back home in Argentina and he wasn't happy with some of the statements that were being made regarding his performance from this past weekend. Matthysse, in his first defense of the WBA "regular" welterweight title, was battered and stopped by eight division champion Manny Pacquiao in seven rounds in Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I never understand when fighters clearly quit then deny it.

We have video footage of you quitting....

Comment

he ate this right before he took that knee in the 5th. sheit i would quit too if i was eating that all night lol

Comment

he finally speaks!! and that's it???? can someone asked him better detail questions? yes, we know you gave it your best. but can you explain why it wasnt working for you? was it the speed? power? what is it?

Comment

Pacquiao made you quit, nothing more dominant than making a fighter quit you basically take their manhood from them when they say no mas.

You just gotta accept it man.

Comment

Fanboys will be here shortly to express their frustrations.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              he finally speaks!! and that's it???? can someone asked him better detail questions? yes, we know you gave it your best. but can you explain why it wasnt working for you? was it the speed? power? what is it?
              Someone said it before the fight that lucas would quit over his eye.

If you look at the pac fight he kept worrying about his eye rubbing it and even when pac grazed it he took a knee worried about injuring it.

He already had that margarito image implanted in his head, if they let it go longer pac would just keep peppering him with those shots and the damage would accumalate further.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                he ate this right before he took that knee in the 5th. sheit i would quit too if i was eating that all night lol

round 4, when lucas made somewhat of a comeback as he landed some shots on manny, but then pac quickly landed 2 straight lefts on lucas and i think this was the turning factor.

the first left manny landed in round 4, lucas had no idea what hit him. then pac landed a 2nd straight left right after that one in the same fashion then the round ended. i believe this is when lucas felt he couldnt beat manny. here is the replay of that round.

Comment

Maybe his orbital bone broke again and he showed bare heart lol. Works for other cowardly hearts

Comment

People seem to forget Postol made him quit & Alexander schooled Lucas a few years ago! Move along, nothing to see here!

Comment

Working...
                    X