Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    i like how this constantly gets ignored in almost every thread Ive seen it posted.

this is insane

ignore the shltters who got caught, to pursue a witch-hunt that is clearly rubbish

the MAIN problem is.... the US public either had, or still have, faith in the FBI

which is..... kinda amusing, and tells the whole story

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      this is insane

ignore the shltters who got caught, to pursue a witch-hunt that is clearly rubbish

the MAIN problem is.... the US public either had, or still have, faith in the FBI

I have no doubt that the FBI and CIA were run and full of crooks (and worse) who looked the other way when Hillary and Obama broke the law. I just doubt anything will be done about it. I guess getting rid of some of these people is a good start.

Comment

this is insane

Team loyalty is very strong.

And superfans put their team loyalty over everything else.

Once you realize that, only then does it make some sense.

Comment

this is insane

That's why I said imagine how much these guys are going to lose their **** if Obama and Hillary are arrested for the **** they've done.

Comment

• So we went from denying any collusion occurred to admitting some collusion by the Trump campaign but Trump is claiming plausible deniability

And I’m reading some people trying to bring up HRC and BO but neither of those people have even been indicted.

The Trump team is facing multiple investigations and lawsuits.
            Multiple people around him have already plead guilty. If this was a gang they would have all been taken down for a RICO charge by association.
            Last edited by BoxingTech718; 01-17-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              So we went from denying any collusion occurred to admitting some collusion by the Trump campaign but Trump is claiming plausible deniability
              Where'd you see that??

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                So we went from denying any collusion occurred to admitting some collusion by the Trump campaign but Trump is claiming plausible deniability

And I’m reading some people trying to bring up HRC and BO but neither of those people have even been indicted.
                They were never indicted because crooks like Lynch and Comey turned a blind eye to all their crimes.

The Trump team is facing multiple investigations and lawsuits.

Multiple people around him have already plead guilty. If this was a gang they would have all been taken down for a RICO charge by association.
                Plead guilty for **** that had nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

I really hope this Q thing is real because it would be sweet as **** watching those crooks getting arrested and exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Cite them, please.

We know theres been no collusion because of all the charges and guilty pleas, not a one involves collusion.

It's really not that hard to keep up with.
                  1. Trump Tower meeting with the Russians during the campaign that was set up to get dirt on Hillary. Trump Jr. said "I love it" when he heard about the possibility.

2. Manafort sharing polling data with Russian and later changing the Republican platform on Ukraine to a Pro-Russia stance. I wonder why? Oh, they're in cahoots.

3. Flynn discussing sanctions with Russian diplomat soon after Obama announced them.

4. Trump's constant use of Wikileaks content that was stolen from Democrats by Russians.

Comment

• Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                    1. Trump Tower meeting with the Russians during the campaign that was set up to get dirt on Hillary. Trump Jr. said "I love it" when he heard about the possibility.

2. Manafort sharing polling data with Russian and later changing the Republican platform on Ukraine to a Pro-Russia stance. I wonder why? Oh, they're in cahoots.

3. Flynn discussing sanctions with Russian diplomat soon after Obama announced them.

4. Trump's constant use of Wikileaks content that was stolen from Democrats by Russians.
                    None of that is collusion. You'll notice no charges have been filed in those cases.

You're free to try again if you'd like.

Now if #1 were, then your gal is toast. Its public record she paid Russian sources for dirt on Trump.

Btw, what's your take on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post

"No Russia. No meetings with Russia, no russian anything"

except.....

Comment

Working...
                      X