Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder-Ruiz would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      They probably wanted him to get in shape. Is this so much to ask of professional athlethe .

Anyway, hope He gets in the mix with some of the contenders quick. Ortiz, Joyce, Kownacki, Breazeale - all good fights.
      have you ever watched the guy fight? or just looked at him with his shirt off?

This isn't professional bodybuilding. Andy is in shape, and he's faster than most heavyweights.

Comment

that's good news and there are plenty of good fights in line for Ruiz he has been working with strength and conditioning Coach Alex Ariza so hopefully his physique continues to look better by the end of this year.
        I would like to see him in with kownacki or fat baby Miller make it happen!

Comment

Bad news for deontay wilder

Comment

Make Ruiz vs Kownacki that would be a good ass fight

Comment

Never understood what happened to Ruiz after the Parker fight. He went silent. It's not like he got whooped by Parker. That was a close fight and probably would've went his way if it was in America.

Comment

that's good news and there are plenty of good fights in line for Ruiz he has been working with strength and conditioning Coach Alex Ariza so hopefully his physique continues to look better by the end of this year.
                I would like to see him in with kownacki or fat baby Miller make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Sleep on Rivas if you want
                  I think he's got a chance in that fight, I used to pine for Rivas on this site but he's left a lot to be desired the last couple years. His career never took off like I thought it would after the Pettaway KO

Comment

HELL YEAH!!!

Comment

Ruiz would beat the brakes off of Breazeale.

Comment

Working...
                      X