Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Canelo Can't Just Fight Bums To Make All That Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Daznelo will fight anybody except for Charlo and Jacobs.🥊
    I think he will fight Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
      Nobody said that. What I said was, he's fought nearly everybody on his way up. Who has he ducked?
      as far as ducks he clearly avoided ggg for nearly 2 yrs while fighting 3 low level guys like khan, Smith and Chavez jr instead. Otherwise, I'd say that over the past 4 yrs he's been extremely selective with his opposition. When he went back to 154 to claim a title, both Charlos were available as champions, as was a well deserved rematch with lara. Instead he went for beefy Smith, by far the easiest option. More recently he went up to 168 to "make history" and again chose the weakest option in the division as far as "champions" go with rocky. Now let's see what happens in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        Is this a joke? Is this the same Andrade that has fought exactly one good opponent as a pro? The same Andrade who is two years older than Canelo?

Canelo has fought Trout, Floyd, Lara, Cotto, and g twice. Andrade has fought Vanes. Heck, Canelo's last fight was against a top 10 Super middleweight. Canelo is fighting top 10 guys in a higher division. The reason Andrade isn't getting a Canelo fight, is because Andrade refuses to fight good opponents. Andrade is facing yet another bum. Canelo is two years younger and already has a resume 10 times better than Andrade will ever have. I really hope this is some mistake, or that Andrade was joking or something, because if those quotes are accurate, Andrade already has severe, irreversible brain damage.
        “Because if I wasn’t the big, bad wolf, I would’ve got beat up by Canelo already, I would’ve got beat up by Triple-G, I would’ve got beat up by the Charlo (but he actually ducked Jermell) brothers, I would’ve got beat up by Danny Jacobs. I would’ve got beat up by all these guys already. ‘You’re a walk in the park. Goodbye, Demetrius. We don’t need you here no more.’ They realize this is not a walk in the park. If it was, I would’ve got the Triple-G fight, not Vanes Martirosyan, who’s been out the ring for two years and never fought at 160.” -Andrade

Your right but he does have some points....

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Hahahahjahjjahhhjajaja

Let’s see

Canelo has faced...

Trout
          Lara
          Floyd
          Khan
          Cotto
          Chavez jr
          Angulo
          Kirkland
          GGG 2x

Pretty much the best resume of any active boxer

Let see who has Andrade faced....

Uh nothing but bums.

Andrade just made himself look like a dumbass.
          Originally posted by Nusky View Post
          Andrade Doesn't understand hes talking about a fighter that forces sanctioning bodies to find new ways to delay his mandatory defenses and make exceptions for him. Rehydration clauses, illegal hand wraps, failed drug tests, catch weights, buying judges- Clearly canelo can do whatever the hell he wants to do.

This guy flexes his starpower more than most fighters in history.
          Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
          Is this a joke? Is this the same Andrade that has fought exactly one good opponent as a pro? The same Andrade who is two years older than Canelo?

Canelo has fought Trout, Floyd, Lara, Cotto, and g twice. Andrade has fought Vanes. Heck, Canelo's last fight was against a top 10 Super middleweight. Canelo is fighting top 10 guys in a higher division. The reason Andrade isn't getting a Canelo fight, is because Andrade refuses to fight good opponents. Andrade is facing yet another bum. Canelo is two years younger and already has a resume 10 times better than Andrade will ever have. I really hope this is some mistake, or that Andrade was joking or something, because if those quotes are accurate, Andrade already has severe, irreversible brain damage.
          Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Boo boo saying some bubu sh.it... Lmao. Good early Friday laugh. These peons really trying hard to get that canelo payday but they won't fight each other to earn it. Jacobs is the only one and the most deserving of a canelo fight right now. Everyone else has to fight each other.
          Originally posted by gogetter1132 View Post
          Andrade is very skilled middleweight with a lot of potential. But let's be honest here, the guy hasn't really fought anybody of note to have earned a shot at Canelo at this point in time. I am not a Canelo fan at all but if I were in his position I would not entertain Andrade until he proves himself against the upper tier guys at 160.

Jacobs, GGG and Charlo are in a much better position to demand a fight with Canelo right now. I think GGG and Jacobs are 50/50 fights against Canelo and I used to think the same about Charlo until he got outboxed by an old, inactive Matt Korobov.
          Originally posted by JLC View Post
          Agreed. But you should really take Amir Khan, Angelo, and Chavez off that list.

Regardless, yes Alvarez has the BEST resume in boxing right now so Andrade needs to think before speaking.
          Originally posted by truefan View Post
          To Andrade's credit, he has been calling for all of these fights but he is not a ticket seller and more of a boxing style so the bigger names avoid him.* Now that he has a belt, he can possibly get a fight with Golovkin.* Golovkin needs to win a belt to get a 3rd Canelo fight.* Canelo and Oscar already said that they are not going to fight him next.* Andrade can try to derail a 3rd fight by beating Golovkin...tough task.
          The longer you are a boxing fan the more you realize people use old re-hashed irrelevant things to defend certain people. "Oh he's a multi division champ", "Oh he's beat more names (which a lot of times are just names people are familiar with), "he hasn't done nothing to earn the fight". They always say this shlt when you're a threat! Who has Canelo unequivocally beat that Andrade can't??? I'll wait. Canelo has done strategic things to increase his popularity but none of that means he's more talented then Andrade, all that other shlt means nothing.

Andrade wanted to fight BJS off a 1yr layoff & BJS testing positive!! Wake the fuk up people. But people gonna act like he don't wanna fight the names?? How sway? Ya'll allow these people to hide behind the fact they speak little English; so that they never have to mention them. GGG & Canelo can just pretend Andrade doesn't exist due to popularity. Canelo never had to rematch none of his close fights except GGG due to popularity. In order to not be one of the people who Roger Mayweather talked about when he said MPDKSAB, you have to care about intangibles. So don't tell me Canelo beat Khan without telling me, Khan has a nearly 1 yr layoff, a career glass jaw, & had to move up over 1 weight class.

You can't name a "name" Andrade hasn't adamantly called for from 154-160!! You got certain guys who adamantly only call for money guys, fighters like Lemeiux who do that. But Lemeiux didn't wanna fight Andrade. SMFH Andrade calling out any fukin name cash cow or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Canelo fans were very confident after last months cherry pick that the may fight would be a credible opponent like a jacobs or Charlo. Now they don't seem so confident and are becoming defensive because they may have to defend another cherry pick....which is what they've had to shamelessly defend for the majority of the past 4 plus yrs. There are several credible opponents in their primes between 160 and 168. There is absolutely no excuse for not fighting 1 of them in May.
            There is absolutely no excuse for this guys not to fight each other This clown just fought Koutundokwa a bum with 16 fights, now he is fighting Akabov who??

you should hold everyone accountable the same, Canelo holds the best resume of this desperate boxers that are so scared to lose their 0 and keep fighting bums. Partial is not a word in your vocabulary, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              What He said would look better if He wasn't heading into fight with another "bum" himself.
              You clearly haven't read & fully comprehended the article.
              Originally posted by truefan View Post
              To Andrade's credit, he has been calling for all of these fights but he is not a ticket seller and more of a boxing style so the bigger names avoid him.* Now that he has a belt, he can possibly get a fight with Golovkin.* Golovkin needs to win a belt to get a 3rd Canelo fight.* Canelo and Oscar already said that they are not going to fight him next.* Andrade can try to derail a 3rd fight by beating Golovkin...tough task.
              He been asking for it since May 5th probably longer!! TEAM GGG SAID THEY WANTED MURATA OR SAUNDERS ANDRADE WINNER. WE AINT HEARD A PEEP SINCE THE RESULTS CAME BACK. ANDRADE VS GGG 2019‼️ The balls in GGG's court.
              Fighting Andrade doesn't do much for Canelo's resume either...but surely he wouldn't call himself a bum if Canelo chose him. This guy is still delusional, but he has a title, so we have to hear his hogwash until he's dethroned.
              Red K coming your way for making so much sense. Be careful around here with all of that truth talk.

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              I have a feeling this fight is gonna be next. Just hope Canelo gets credit if he beats Andrade and the haters don’t come out with the Andrade was always a bum excuse.
              Canelo's best win is Miguel Cotto because it's not debatable. Any other "win" you can mention is questionable. So if he beats Andrade the same way he beat Cotto how is that not a better win? Being a more accomplished fighter doesn't make you a better fighter.

Do you dudes watch boxing? Always a bum? Do you dudes know who Andrade is. Rocky Fielding is someone you can call a bum not DEMETRIUS FUKIN ANDRADE.
              Originally posted by slindee3 View Post
              But, did you ever stop to think why all of the top guys avoid him?* He's asking to fight all of them but no one is mentioning his name.
              Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
              I've been saying this for awhile about Canelo. Some of his fans don't wanna hear it though
              I'm glad some people can see it. The logical boxing fans appreciate ya'll keeping it real.

Comment

Nobody said that. What I said was, he's fought nearly everybody on his way up. Who has he ducked?
                He hasn’t ducked anyone. It’s best not to engage emotional vertical tacos

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  Andrade Doesn't understand hes talking about a fighter that forces sanctioning bodies to find new ways to delay his mandatory defenses and make exceptions for him. Rehydration clauses, illegal hand wraps, failed drug tests, catch weights, buying judges- Clearly canelo can do whatever the hell he wants to do.

This guy flexes his starpower more than most fighters in history.
                  Your just full of excuses....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Who has Charlo even fought? Best win is over Williams. You know the same guy who almost lost to that journey man Smith. Jacobs is willing to fight Charlo, can't say the the same about Charlo. He wants that big pay day from Canelo to take his 0 away. He won't get that kind of money losing to Jacobs.
                    Trout was better than Williams. Jermall told Jacobs he would fight him & Jacobs changed the subject to M's And EVERYONE wants Nelo's pay so stop with the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      "Realistically, Andrade understands Alvarez (51-1-2, 35 KOs) isn’t going to fight him at any point in the foreseeable future. The same probably is true of Golovkin, Jacobs and Charlo, for various reasons."

Why not? It's hard enough to make fights when fighters are on different networks, but why can't fights be made when your on the same network?
                      AND to unify the titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X