Floyd Whos next? Serena Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    since she sonned Maria.
    'Sonned' LOL. I guess that if you have enough money a pretend pregnancy and a surrogate mother would not be too hard to arrange and keep quiet. Speaking theoretically, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
      Williams Sisters look more female than her, they are obviously clean
      sharas not bad looking but her face has become synonymous with abject guilt and telling white lies, so I'd plump for big nose "honest" Halep.

Brittard Katie Boulters way fitter but cant even serve properly yet, its embarrassing that shes brit number 3. Heather Watsons well fit but shes a doubles player really.

Comment

Ali fought exhibitions vs wrestlers and all kinds of ****

Comment

floyd needs to rematch Josie Harris. Josie did floyd dirty in the first fight and floyd got sent to prison where he belong, although not for long. The rematch needs to happen.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather vs Lionel Messi. Exhibition - A penalty shoot out followed by a 3 rounder at the Nou Camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
              'Sonned' LOL. I guess that if you have enough money a pretend pregnancy and a surrogate mother would not be too hard to arrange and keep quiet. Speaking theoretically, of course.
              Agreed, Bagsy you suggest it to her.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Lucia Rijker was 5'6", solid muscle, kickboxed a dude and got sparked.

Rumor and innuendo is that Claressa Shields sparred a dude a few months back and got sparked.

It is EXTREMELY unlikely for a female, even one built like Serena, to deal with a world class boxer that's male.
                Of course Serena wouldn't have a chance. They are just trolling lol.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Of course Serena wouldn't have a chance. They are just trolling lol.
                  This guy is a the definition of a low IQ ****** lol. He didnt get the sarcasm hahaha

Comment

Ha ha. Floyd's raking money in from his magical circus. I would not be surprised by any choice of opponent. Simon Cowell, Donald Trump, Serena Williams?? Who's next?

Actually, I'd pay good money to see him knock the fook outta Trump.

Comment

Working...
                    X