• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can mod for you while you’re gone BG.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      He ain't gonna be here to protect your ass *****
      Did you pay up on your bet yet? The Thunderdome judges you agreed to said your bitch ass lost.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Good luck Boston Guy.
        Don't you have to be here though to moderate?
        Just asking.
        Without BostonGuy here it'll be complete anarchy. We''ll have Slobberts claiming to be a girl who transformed in to a guy but then changed back. We'll have Bobby Deez, just being Bobby Deez. It'll be chaos and pure anarchy I tell ya.

Have a good 'get away'. I hope that you get what you need out of it. See ya in a while Boston Guy. ……..Rockin

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy
          I wish I had the will power to stop coming here.

Can I be a mod?

I have nothing but time on my hands.

Seriously. I don’t do sh#t.

I’m single and still live with my parents.

BoxingScene the only reason I’m still living.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Can I be a mod?

Lol.
            At least your truthful.
            I would vote you in buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Lol.
              At least your truthful.
              I would vote you in buddy.
              Lol thanks.

My post count has gone down this past year I think. I would think a mod would have to be pretty active?

I don’t really know how to be a mod. Maybe if Boston taught me his ways I could do it?

Maybe we can get a poll together for who should be a temporary replacement for Boston? Or would we leave it up to Boston himself to pick his replacement?

Comment

has to turn himself in on the 1st to serve 4 months for domestic violence lol.

Comment

Lol thanks.

My post count has gone down this past year I think. I would think a mod would have to be pretty active?

I don’t really know how to be a mod. Maybe if Boston taught me his ways I could do it?

Maybe we can get a poll together for who should be a temporary replacement for Boston? Or would we leave it up to Boston himself to pick his replacement?
                  If you check the comments and suggestions page you will find out who the new mods are

Comment

Can I be a mod?

Hey bro do you really still live with your parents? and are you really single?

I'm trying to help my buddy who still lives with his parents and is in his late 30's now and never had a girlfriend or been on a date.

Although I'm sure you are far better off and have more experience than him. What is your reasoning for your current situation? I'd like to try anything to help him since I've literally tried it all so far. I even offered to pay for him to go on guys trips with us where we all usually pull some pretty hot chicks.

I even offered him comic con tickets if he promised to meet a girl and bring her a long but none of these plans worked.

He just keeps making weak excuses, like he still needs to lose weight first but never even tries to lose any weight at all. Never hits the gym, never even goes out for a jog.

This guys gonna be 40 in no time and Im the last of the friends left who still cares enough to try to hep him.

Comment

See you in April!

Comment

Working...
                      X