Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Usyk Will Be Ringside, Has Eyes on Whyte-Chisora Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    I think he should stay at Cruiserweight he can build a dynasty there

Look Bellew WAS competitive for several rounds with Usyk

I'm telling you now if you put Bellew in with Joshua, Joshua would walk forward, smash straight through his guard and knock him out cold in about 60 seconds

It really is a different game at heavyweight with these guys 6'6" 250lbs.

I like Usyk a lot and think he can build an insane record at cw but I don't like him vs fury/wilder/aj
    I can’t see how Wilder could outbox Usyk, he could hurt him sure a decision against Usyk I don’t see.

Comment

Hearn talks here of retired fighters and Heavyweight clashes for an unproven cruiserweight who was getting owned by a decent but now over rated Tony Bellew .This lad should button it at least until after the big showdown on Saturday......BUT he can't and comes across as an idiot for not seeing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
        I can’t see how Wilder could outbox Usyk, he could hurt him sure a decision against Usyk I don’t see.
        wilder wouldn't even try to outbox usyk. he'd just start coming forward from the opening bell

Comment

War Usyk, war!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            It was a travesty that Bellew was ahead innthat fight, same way it was a travesty:

Ward was ahead of Kovalev
            Canelo was ahead of GGG
            Joshua was ahead of Klitschko
            Wilder was ahead of Spilka
            Wilder was ahead of Ortiz

There are two obvious reasons here:

1. Eastern European fighters are hated by the establishment
            2. Those fighters were all side promotion fighters and establishment fighters.

There is an agenda to protect black and Hispanic fighters.
            That's a very weak argument. Think of the Klitschkos' dynasty and have a rethink. Or, maybe you should advice East European to quit PED

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              It was a travesty that Bellew was ahead innthat fight, same way it was a travesty:

Ward was ahead of Kovalev
              Canelo was ahead of GGG
              Joshua was ahead of Klitschko
              Wilder was ahead of Spilka
              Wilder was ahead of Ortiz

There are two obvious reasons here:

1. Eastern European fighters are hated by the establishment
              2. Those fighters were all side promotion fighters and establishment fighters.

There is an agenda to protect black and Hispanic fighters.
              Great post and true on all counts. Tried to green K but it said something about giving it to the same person twice, so I don't know if it went through, but anyway, great post.

Comment

I hope Usyk spends a few fights getting in HW shape. There are no small, 210-220 HW anymore. How much more can Usyk pack on and not lose his advantages?

I am cheering for him. But this is a HUGE mountain for a natural CW to climb these days, much harder than when Holyfield did it. Not in talent, mind you. Holyfield had a much more talented field of HW to navigate. Hall of Famers. That is not the case right now. Just in pure size. These monsters are all 240-260, 6' 6" and reaches the length of the panhandle of Florida. I think a top 10 HW is just too much to tackle in the first couple of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                  Great post and true on all counts. Tried to green K but it said something about giving it to the same person twice, so I don't know if it went through, but anyway, great post.
                  The bs make believe meter just exploded with all this crap.

Well known fact, the a side usually always gave judge favor. Hence challengers normally have to win convincingly. Nothing new here since it's been like this since the time of the Greeks. But somehow you think it's favoritism against your fighters..... Worse some of those cards, (some not all) people had the reverse scorecards as you.

Comment

I don't see Usyk beating a real heavyweight like Whyte or Chisora. I mean he was 6-1 down against Bellew til Bellew gassed out.

Comment

We all know Adonis ****ing Stevenson isn't going to fight him, not a chance in hell. This is a guy who doesn't even fight his mandatory and gets stripped of his ring title.

Comment

Working...
                      X