Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia v Terence Crawford- Who wins at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford will be too big for mikey

Comment

I need to see Mikey at 140 before I can answer this. I would favor Crawford right now at 140 given his size, speed and length.

Comment

Crawford wins. Has a size advantage over Garcia and even though both are amazing the old saying is true a great big man beats a great small one

Comment

As another poster mentioned, it is hard to speculate without seeing Mikey at the weight first.

Comment

Think Crawford is on a different level from Garcia. Garcia has good power and reflexes. Crawford has those and skills. Think Gatti vs. Mayweather.

Comment

Crawford's a bit too dynamic for Mikey right now let alone he's a BIG 140 who comes in close to 157-158 fight night w/ speed, power, movement. Mikey's a solid fighter but he'd have trouble with Crawford.

Comment

Why do people love to match-up Crawford against fighters from lighter weights, but don't want to see Crawford at 147?
                Then people call Garcia a coward for no reason.

I'm not talking about anyone in this thread or even forum. Just things you noticed around other places.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  With mikey garcia looking to step up to 140 by the end of the year, this fight could become a possibility. So, who wins?
                  Sounds like a great match-up but not having seen Garcia at 140, I'm a little reluctant to say one way or the other. I'd love to see it though, especially after Garcia spends a little time at the new weight and then the newer weight.

Comment

Great fight... Garcia-Lomachenko too.

Comment

Crawford is a real welterweight.

He will be in 147 in this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X