Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of Greece and Puerto Rico on bankruptcy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Hey I do that but I'm not ******ed....

hahahaha

Comment

Ron Paul and his followers are utter loons
      Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Your a ******....

I'm 100% sure you don't own a business, create jobs or anything of any substance in society..

Mankind doesn't have any natural predators to eat the weak, so idiots like yourself reproduce at a far greater rate then smart people.. Hence why america has gone to *****s following in the footsteps of Greece.... Spending money you don't have, but I guess it's not a big deal to you, since you have always had handouts from the government.., Only a ****ing ****** would say the things you do

Somebody is seriously but.thurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        Somebody is seriously but.thurt.
        Lol... Guilty as charged

Comment

Yea Venezuela is definitely not communist. It's a failed state that has descended into anarchy to go along with its black market currency. No country has ever been true to the communist values, instead it was used as a way to have absolute power over the people.

Comment

Venezuela isn't communist either, narco traffic $, graft, oil etc etc.. New latin american "system" same old problems. Going back centuries.

Comment

Ron Paul and his followers are utter loons

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Yea Venezuela is definitely not communist. It's a failed state that has descended into anarchy to go along with its black market currency. No country has ever been true to the communist values, instead it was used as a way to have absolute power over the people.
                You are correct sir, Green K for you!!

The concept of state ownership does not work. Since people are covetous and would want to own something or anything.....

Comment

Originally posted by 231 View Post

Ron Paul is an enigma. A libertartian who want to run a higher office but want the government to do less or govern less...WTF would he do if he ever get elected?. just sit in the oval office and extend siesta time from 2 pm to 9 pm?.

Comment

Working...
                  X