Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada Finalized, Feb. 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    People don't know **** about boxing on here.

Estrada has a solid jaw and a great stamina.

He is not the stupid choco raja that does not have defensive skills.

Estrada is a very good boxer with good concepts of defense.

He has more power than Gonzalez.

Estrada can hurt Sor Rungvisai too. And he is a very good counter puncher.

Plus.

Estrada body shots are one of the best in the game.

This fight is 50-50.
    Not only did Estrada lose against Gonzalez H2H he also failed to stop Viloria whom Gonzalez stopped in 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Not only did Estrada lose against Gonzalez H2H he also failed to stop Viloria whom Gonzalez stopped in 9.
      Estrada fought with Gonzalez in 108 pounds, drained with 4 pounds. And then Gonzalez ducked Estrada in 112 pounds.

Tamara stopped Viloria in prime, so he had better power than Estrada?

Gonzalez fought with a shot Viloria.

Viloria lost vs Estrada 3 YEARS BEFORE the fight vs Gonzalez.

Estrada is bigger and stronger than Choco Rajas.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
        Estrada is a good solid fighter but i'm very confident that that Rungvisai will destroy him and make it look easy too.

Estrada can run all he wants but eventually Rungvisai will catch up to him and knock his ass out.
        People don't know **** about boxing on here.

Estrada has a solid jaw and a great stamina.

He is not the stupid choco raja that does not have defensive skills.

Estrada is a very good boxer with good concepts of defense.

He has more power than Gonzalez.

Estrada can hurt Sor Rungvisai too. And he is a very good counter puncher.

Plus.

Estrada body shots are one of the best in the game.

This fight is 50-50.
        I agree with Mexican_Puppet. I don't see it as a wash this time. Choco was too small, too pudgy, and thought he was good enough to go toe-to-toe with a knockout artist despite not having that great a defense. He paid for that assumption.

Estrada doesn't have the size problem, doesn't seem to have the defense problem. The only thing Estrada lacks is power, but for him it may not matter if he outboxes Minny over 12. Which is what I could see happening.

This fight is going to come down to how Estrada chooses to fight. If he goes to the trenches with Rungvisai he will lose, brutally. If he stays on the move I don't see him losing.

Comment

Rungvisai tko 7

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I agree with Mexican_Puppet. I don't see it as a wash this time. Choco was too small, too pudgy, and thought he was good enough to go toe-to-toe with a knockout artist despite not having that great a defense. He paid for that assumption.

Estrada doesn't have the size problem, doesn't seem to have the defense problem. The only thing Estrada lacks is power, but for him it may not matter if he outboxes Minny over 12. Which is what I could see happening.

This fight is going to come down to how Estrada chooses to fight. If he goes to the trenches with Rungvisai he will lose, brutally. If he stays on the move I don't see him losing.
            Estrada has good pop, man.

He stopped Gio Segura for firs time in career, he massacred Viloria, he stopped Sánchez Jr, dropped Melindo, dropped Cuadras, etc.

He hits hard too, and his body shots are of great quality.

Comment

Estrada has good pop, man.

He stopped Gio Segura for firs time in career, he massacred Viloria, he stopped Sánchez Jr, dropped Melindo, dropped Cuadras, etc.

He hits hard too, and his body shots are of great quality.
              Choco had "pop". We saw it didn't matter against Minny Pacquiao. That's my point: you get in there with him, you all of a sudden look feather fisted.

If what I've seen of Estrada, and based on his # of KO's compared to Rungvisai, he needs to stay the hell away from this guy and box if he wants to leave on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Choco had "pop". We saw it didn't matter against Minny Pacquiao. That's my point: you get in there with him, you all of a sudden look feather fisted.

If what I've seen of Estrada, and based on his # of KO's compared to Rungvisai, he needs to stay the hell away from this guy and box if he wants to leave on his feet.
                Choco never showed good power in 112 and 115, he was not able to K.O Arroyo, he never hurted Cuadras.

Estrada power is good and he showed using that counterpunching his rival, Estrada is more talented than Choco.

Choco is a brawler, a fighter with volumen and stamina, not a fighter with great IQ. He is limited and too frontal..

Estrada has great footwork.

The Thai is the biggest puncher but Estrada can hurt him.

Estrada dropped Cuadras so bad.

Comment

Dope This fight reminds me of Pac-marquez 1..

Those of you who saying Estrada gets destroyed easy for whatever. U noob azz motherfuker dont know sht about Boxing, none.

Estrada is a master technician with good chin and speed. How the fuk do you see Rung beating someone like that easily?

Estrada is cut from that same cloth as Marquez and Finito Lopez. He got that style you feel me.

Only way i see Estrada losing is by robbery.

Comment

fireworks!

Comment

Choco never showed good power in 112 and 115, he was not able to K.O Arroyo, he never hurted Cuadras.

Estrada power is good and he showed using that counterpunching his rival, Estrada is more talented than Choco.

Choco is a brawler, a fighter with volumen and stamina, not a fighter with great IQ. He is limited and too frontal..

Estrada has great footwork.

The Thai is the biggest puncher but Estrada can hurt him.

Estrada dropped Cuadras so bad.
                      It is fact that Choco never knocked out a named fighter. But the same could be said of Estrada.

If I compare these four's resumes there is only one guy who has sparked a named fighter: Rungvisai.

However, he sparked a guy who came at him and Cuadras almost suffered the same fate were it not for the head clash. Rungvisai excels against guys who stand and trade with him. We haven't seen him against a guy who can box and move - which is why that's exactly what Estrada needs to do if he wants to win the fight.

This is deja vu to Choco/Rungvisai 1. Don't sleep on Rungvisai, I'm telling you now. Estrada CANNOT go to war with this man or he's getting hurt. Badly. Quote me now.

Comment

Working...
                      X