Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warned Klitschko: Finish Me or I Knock You The F*** Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    He'll demolish Wilder within 3. Maybe sooner. And, please, where are some urls to prove your point? I don't remember any interviews where Joshua showed any fear of Wilder.
    That's just plain stupid and your oily ass knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I never understand this comment from josh? Why would he ask Wlad to finish him? It dont make sense to me.
      How did josh know he would be able to finish Wlad if wlad didnt finish him? Why would josh let Wlad know he was vulnverable and on brink of being stopped by Wlad?
      So many more questions in relation to Josh saying that as well.
      I didn't take it to mean he was asking Wlad to finish him, I thought it was more a warning like if you don't KO me now you have my hurt I'm going to come back stronger and KO you. Joshua was hurt and I think by saying it he's telling himself he's not out the fight and he has the belief that he can dig deep and come back to get the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        Why is Wilder ducking Whyte? "I think he's taking steroids so I wont fight him" Yet he had no problems making the fight with other fighters who were rumored or who had been caught taking stuff.

AJ will destroy Wilder when they meet
        Yah sure... you don't really believe that. Whyte is really not that good at all. He will never be more than a beating post for the true Top Tier HWs. Him and Chisorah went down to the wire and that is absolutely nothing to be proud of. Yes he's gritty and tough and can punch but he is sloppy, has bad footwork and horrible balance. Throws shots and leaves himself open to get hit far too much. Wilder would starch Whyte.

On to Joshua, He will rule HW div one day but that day will be when Wilder is too old. AJ is in no rush to fight Wilder and neither is his team. AJ hits opponents and they get up he hits em again and they fall or ref stops the fight. Wilder hits opponents and they don't get up. Has more cuncussive power. If Wilder hits AJ like Klit did it's lights out and Wilder in 12 rounds WILL hit A.J. flush eventually. They know this and that is why they keep shying away from talk of fighting him right now. They want him to get older and start looking bad before they dive in. Same way Canelo waited for GGG to look normal and seemingly slowing down before he accepted that fight. AJ is a great fighter but power against power is bad for him when fighting a taller and very athletic HW. Wilder is far from perfect but what he does well paired with his power can beat any HW today.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I never understand this comment from josh? Why would he ask Wlad to finish him? It dont make sense to me.
          How did josh know he would be able to finish Wlad if wlad didnt finish him? Why would josh let Wlad know he was vulnverable and on brink of being stopped by Wlad?
          So many more questions in relation to Josh saying that as well.
          maybe so wlad would open up and throw more punches leaving himself open for a bomb counter ?

only a guess though

he was hurt too badly to pretend he was fine which is what most fighters do when they get tagged hard. pretty much out on his feet after the knock down

Ive watched the fight a good few times which I very rarely do. same as froch bute

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
            Yah sure... you don't really believe that. Whyte is really not that good at all. He will never be more than a beating post for the true Top Tier HWs. Him and Chisorah went down to the wire and that is absolutely nothing to be proud of. Yes he's gritty and tough and can punch but he is sloppy, has bad footwork and horrible balance. Throws shots and leaves himself open to get hit far too much. Wilder would starch Whyte.

On to Joshua, He will rule HW div one day but that day will be when Wilder is too old. AJ is in no rush to fight Wilder and neither is his team. AJ hits opponents and they get up he hits em again and they fall or ref stops the fight. Wilder hits opponents and they don't get up. Has more cuncussive power. If Wilder hits AJ like Klit did it's lights out and Wilder in 12 rounds WILL hit A.J. flush eventually. They know this and that is why they keep shying away from talk of fighting him right now. They want him to get older and start looking bad before they dive in. Same way Canelo waited for GGG to look normal and seemingly slowing down before he accepted that fight. AJ is a great fighter but power against power is bad for him when fighting a taller and very athletic HW. Wilder is far from perfect but what he does well paired with his power can beat any HW today.
            So why didnt Wilder take the fight if it was so easy? From what I understand it would be a career high-payday for him as well. If he got through Whyte then that would have built up Wilder as a genuine rival in the UK, as things stand most people have no idea who he is. I dont think Whyte is great by any means but he would be the best name on Wilder's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              maybe so wlad would open up and throw more punches leaving himself open for a bomb counter ?

only a guess though

he was hurt too badly to pretend he was fine which is what most fighters do when they get tagged hard. pretty much out on his feet after the knock down

Ive watched the fight a good few times which I very rarely do. same as froch bute
              Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              I didn't take it to mean he was asking Wlad to finish him, I thought it was more a warning like if you don't KO me now you have my hurt I'm going to come back stronger and KO you. Joshua was hurt and I think by saying it he's telling himself he's not out the fight and he has the belief that he can dig deep and come back to get the stoppage.
              Whats strange is Josh told Wlad what was going to happen and it happened. Then Wlad said he made mistake of thinking Josh was finished so he took it easier in the last half of fight?
              Thats just letting josh back into fight and letting Josh prediction come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                This guy sounds more menacing and confident when faced with fighting former arena football players, sparring partners, intimidated opponents looking to cash out and senior citizens coming off near 2 year layoffs!

You mention Wilder around Joshua and he reverts back to an English muffin!
                In his last 4 fights. Joshua has faced tougher competition that wilder has in almost 40 pro fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Why is Wilder ducking Whyte? "I think he's taking steroids so I wont fight him" Yet he had no problems making the fight with other fighters who were rumored or who had been caught taking stuff.

AJ will destroy Wilder when they meet
                  You've simply gone mad saying that!

Ortiz or Whyte and it's not up for discussion!

Wilder wanted to shut up people just like you who call him a bum and someone who don't want to risk it being a good fighter or aiming to be great!

Joshua ducked Ortiz for a man who admitted he's terrified of fighting Joshua and is obviously in for the payday!

Wilder took the Ortiz fight and even paid out of pocket for his mandatory to step aside to fight the boogeyman of the division!

He took a "risk" and hoped Ortiz wouldn't f it up but he did it anyway and Wilder STILL wanted to fight him!

Wilder haters say fight Whyte but when he sends him on a stretcher then y'all say Whyte was a bum or AJ stopped him faster or whatever!

Y'all keep forgetting the fact y'all guy admitted to not wanting nothing to do with Wilder, even Johnny Nelson who don't like Wilder and favors Joshua gave AJ that,"Really fam? Why you scared?" Look in that interview LMAO

When they fight in year 2020 like ya hero AJ wants, Joshua will be 30 and Wilder be 35!

Just like he likes them, either sparring partners, football players, fighters looking to cash out, and older fighters!

Such class and dignity that Englishman has, his own team don't believe he can beat Wilder now LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    Blaa blaa. Wlad (even the 41 yo version) >>>>>Wilder.
                    If so then why won't Joshua fight him next?

He said that he wasn't ready for Wilder but yet he was ready for Wlad (even the 41 yo version) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      He'll demolish Wilder within 3. Maybe sooner. And, please, where are some urls to prove your point? I don't remember any interviews where Joshua showed any fear of Wilder.
                      https://youtu.be/bcmswWy38dA

Comment

Working...
                      X