This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Strange i mean he has been at some of the biggest clubs in Europe and got results.. The Chelsea team he had was dangerous i thought they were alot better going forward then the Mourhino teams.

Guess it comes down then more then just losing 3-0 to PSG.. But they were caught napping for the first goal and then destroyed by some individual brilliance by Cavani and Mpappe for the other 2 goals..

PsG have kind of been bottle jobs in Europe but does anyone beat that front line? Madrid maybe? but they don't have di Maria and co on the bench

Did Carlo get sacked by PSG or just leave for Bayern btw?
    Ancelotti was at PSG but left under his own volition to go to Madrid. From Madrid, he got sacked, then took a break and then joined Bayern

There was so much wrong at Bayern under Ancelotti, I can't even begin to describe it right now. Terrible football, Pep's Bayern were far better

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Here come the injuries to derail our start, lovely. ****ing car crash man.

...........................Ederson

...............Danilo....Stones....Otamendi

Walker................Gundogan.................Del ph

..................KDB...............D.Silva

................................Bernardo

........................Jesus

New speculative guess for tomorrow.
    Aguero and Mendy out for you boys is massive. Mourinho came out yesterday to say Pogba is out long term which means we're at least a key man down too which is a bummer because it causes my prediction to go **** up

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
      tbh chelsea never looked like gettin beat the other night, i truly believe they have a good chance of geting to the semi
      I am well high on Chelsea on the minute which probably means we're about to get mauled.

I think if that Atletico lad scored that chance when it came back of Courtouis they might have won. Would have been harsh though. Chelsea can't play any better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Here come the injuries to derail our start, lovely. ****ing car crash man.

...........................Ederson

...............Danilo....Stones....Otamendi

Walker................Gundogan.................Del ph

..................KDB...............D.Silva

................................Bernardo

........................Jesus

New speculative guess for tomorrow.
        you were only just bragging about having about 40 players to pick from yesterday, now it's excuse time already.

Some of us barely have 20 players to pick from, surely there's a sixth choice striker yous bought for a bargain price of £250m to cover for Aguero somewhere in the squad??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I am well high on Chelsea on the minute which probably means we're about to get mauled.

I think if that Atletico lad scored that chance when it came back of Courtouis they might have won. Would have been harsh though. Chelsea can't play any better than that.
          Chelsea will walk it mate, i've got the results sat here on me desk, just came through about an hour ago.

City and their ''happy with third place'' mentality will be their downfall once again, they'll play for a draw but will get their pants pulled firmly down by Morata and co.

Comment

• Batty Shoes will also get on the scoresheet

Comment

• Reiss Nelson. Remember the name. You'll be hearing it a lot in the coming years.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                Reiss Nelson. Remember the name. You'll be hearing it a lot in the coming years.
                If he's any good he'll be a City player soon then

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  Reiss Nelson. Remember the name. You'll be hearing it a lot in the coming years.
                  My mate was telling me about him recently. Is he English?

Chelsea go for a solid line-up.

Guardiola has gone all out.

Immovable object vs Irresistible force.

Strap yourselves in lads. This is going to be a great game. Genuinely excited.

On another note does anyone reckon Perez might be able to beat Breidis later? The **** is 4/1 and I've always thought he was a talent. And since when have Latvians produced fighters other than the blokes who come over and fight for beer tokens and pay for a holiday with the lads?

Comment

• I hope Palace gets relegated.

Nice to see the 352 again. Let's get on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      My mate was telling me about him recently. Is he English?

Chelsea go for a solid line-up.

Guardiola has gone all out.

Immovable object vs Irresistible force.

Strap yourselves in lads. This is going to be a great game. Genuinely excited.

On another note does anyone reckon Perez might be able to beat Breidis later? The **** is 4/1 and I've always thought he was a talent. And since when have Latvians produced fighters other than the blokes who come over and fight for beer tokens and pay for a holiday with the lads?
                      Yeah, he's English. But unlike most English players, he isn't just an athlete, he has an abundance of technical ability as well.

Definitely one to keep your eye on.

Comment

Working...
                      X