No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WıLL View Post
    What's the point of being a fan of this "sport" if it's all just a fix really?

Golovkin should refuse the rematch because he already won and doesn't need to get screwed out twice.
    Because the fans know!! Fvk Byrd that b1tch is poison. We saw it we know it. Also Canelo is upset cause its a draw... GGG just is older a little more mature.

Comment

• Golovkin won at least 7 rounds in my eyes. I'll rewatch and rescore in future, but plz no more Adelaide Byrd ever again. Don't even let that bitch score a page of pub quiz answers let alone an important fight.

Comment

• Im fine with a draw. Canelo landed the bigger punches but GGG was the more consistent fighter with heavy jabs and constant smart pressure

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          "Canelo", Saul, is a ****ing punk @ss b*tch
          you're an idiot golovkin did jack trash ****........he's lucky he escaped with a draw. no ggg jab no body punches. nothing noda at all. he LET canelo beat him.

Comment

• well, here we go again with the proof that boxing is the most corrupt sport of all. 110-118 for Canelo ?! What the hell he was watching?

Comment

• GGG is fighting more like Soto-Karass, sacrificing power for volume and it's working for him because he still has his belts.

Comment

• GGG won by 2-3.
                Expected bias.

However, and still..

If I was golovkin, I would never rematch, not unless in Kazakhstan.

You should just listen to the arena - tells it all!

Comment

• GGG won by 2-3.
                  Expected bias.

However, and still..

If I was golovkin, I would never rematch, not unless in Kazakhstan.

You should just listen to the arena - tells it all!

Comment

• Is it corruption really, or is it incompetence?

Adalaide Byrd, 118-110

Last edited by USMCer; 09-16-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Get Adelaide Byrd the fück outta here.

Comment

Working...
                      X