Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai vs. Estrada is Eyed For Late 2017, Early 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I hope they make Monster vs Roman as the co-main. If Roman keeps fighting of course.
    Are you trying to get him killed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I was not impressed with Inoue, but back to back with heavy punchers is not something I would suggest, I rather weait for Estrada vs Gonzalez II on HBO,

Edit.

I got Estrada beating Rugvisai.

Comment

estrada has earned this shot. Let inoue face the winner in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          It took him 6 rounds to get a prospect outta there. I like Monster, but he's not THAT bad a mfer. Its a great name for Monster to have on his resume or a chance for Roman to get his status back or at least another nice payday.

Comment

I can't wait. Either Estrada gives Rungvisai a boxing lesson or Rungvisai puts Estrada's lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              I can't wait. Either Estrada gives Rungvisai a boxing lesson or Rungvisai puts Estrada's lights out.

I am thinking a boxing lesson while having to dig deep at times is what I see..

Comment

if rungvisai takes this fight this year it would be epic. 2 times with choco and estrada to close the year. that's like 3 wars in 12 months

Comment

Why not Inoue both champs unify? Inoue gets put in with the easier Guy why such kid gloves with him not a huge name here

Comment

I'm amazed at Sor Rungvisai this guy has fought mostly bums his entire career steps up loses to Carlos Cuadras. Then fights mostly lesser competition getting a ton of KO's then he freaking upsets the number one pond for pound fighter and then KO'd him in the rematch. That's freaking insane.

Comment

I hope it happens late this year.
                      I'm going to show a little impatience when it comes to this fight.
                      I think Estrada will beat Rungvisai. Rungvisai is a tough little dude so I expect him to make it a battle, especially early on.
                      Estrada's patience and beautiful combination punching will win him the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X