No announcement yet.

The official 2016 United States President election thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Why do you bother with this guy? Even if you give links, he won't read them and say they are biased. He's a troll, nothing more.

Carson just said that Hitler can happen in America. All the republicans do is preach fear, that's their M.O, fear, fear, hate, bigotry, fear, end of the world, hate....lol

That's it.
    You're right man, I shouldn't bother.

Comment

• Facts:

1) Except in the very odd/exceptional election year of 1964, the Dems haven’t cracked 50% of the whites in a Presidential election since 1932.

2) Once the ‘64 election was over, the Dems understood that they would never win another Presidential election again unless the Republicans REALLY screwed up...or unless they changed the electorate in a dramatic way.

3) The Dems, courtesy of Bobby Kennedy who wrote the law, and Teddy Kennedy who pushed it in the Senate, passed the 1965 Immigration Act. That law dramatically reduced immigration from our then-traditional large sources of immigrants - England, Ireland, Holland, Germany, etc. - and replaced them with vast numbers of Turd Worlders...whom everyone knows vote around 80% for Dems, and will continue to do so for the rest of their lives, as new immigrants have traditionally done.

4) As a result of the ‘65 Act, and due to the Dem’s outright lying in ‘86 regarding an effective (or any) fence, there are now probably 30 - 40 million illegals in this nation. Note that the (probably low-ball) figure in 2005 was 11 million...we have 2-3 million come in every year, so simple math says that the number is actually somewhere between 31 and 41 million). If any substantial portion of these people ever become citizens, then the Dems will have accomplished a complete shift of the electorate, and will be virtually invincible on the national level. Every state will become like California, both politically and economically - which is to say, overwhelming Dem and broke. But at least if you don’t like California now, you can leave for a better place without much trouble - where are you going to go if EVERY state is like that?

5) Every Republican, and every Conservative voter MUST UNDERSTAND that if such a state of affairs comes to be, NO OTHER ISSUE WILL MATTER AT ALL, because we will ALWAYS AND FOREVER lose on those issues. Immigration is THE issue of this election, and this election is as critical as the 1860 election was - and for the same reason, because it will determine whether this nation continues on as it has existed in the past, or becomes a new and unrecognizable entity that simply occupies the same geographic territory.

Please wake up, and help others to do so by sending them this post (or recommending “Adios America” to them). It really is THAT important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Facts:

4) As a result of the ‘65 Act, and due to the Dem’s outright lying in ‘86 regarding an effective (or any) fence, there are now probably 30 - 40 million illegals in this nation. Note that the (probably low-ball) figure in 2005 was 11 million...we have 2-3 million come in every year, so simple math says that the number is actually somewhere between 31 and 41 million).

Source?

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraï View Post
          You're right man, I shouldn't bother.
          Dude I have had it out with this guy for so long and realized that he isn't interested in having honest discussion. He wants to debate for the sake of debating.

You post links, he ignores them or disqualifies them because of the first sentence. He gets mad if you insult him but is the first to insult you.

He's called me racist, yet I have never said anything racist here and never been banned.

He's the first and only person I have ever ignored.

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Facts:

1) Except in the very odd/exceptional election year of 1964, the Dems haven’t cracked 50% of the whites in a Presidential election since 1932.

2) Once the ‘64 election was over, the Dems understood that they would never win another Presidential election again unless the Republicans REALLY screwed up...or unless they changed the electorate in a dramatic way.

3) The Dems, courtesy of Bobby Kennedy who wrote the law, and Teddy Kennedy who pushed it in the Senate, passed the 1965 Immigration Act. That law dramatically reduced immigration from our then-traditional large sources of immigrants - England, Ireland, Holland, Germany, etc. - and replaced them with vast numbers of Turd Worlders...whom everyone knows vote around 80% for Dems, and will continue to do so for the rest of their lives, as new immigrants have traditionally done.

4) As a result of the ‘65 Act, and due to the Dem’s outright lying in ‘86 regarding an effective (or any) fence, there are now probably 30 - 40 million illegals in this nation. Note that the (probably low-ball) figure in 2005 was 11 million...we have 2-3 million come in every year, so simple math says that the number is actually somewhere between 31 and 41 million). If any substantial portion of these people ever become citizens, then the Dems will have accomplished a complete shift of the electorate, and will be virtually invincible on the national level. Every state will become like California, both politically and economically - which is to say, overwhelming Dem and broke. But at least if you don’t like California now, you can leave for a better place without much trouble - where are you going to go if EVERY state is like that?

5) Every Republican, and every Conservative voter MUST UNDERSTAND that if such a state of affairs comes to be, NO OTHER ISSUE WILL MATTER AT ALL, because we will ALWAYS AND FOREVER lose on those issues. Immigration is THE issue of this election, and this election is as critical as the 1860 election was - and for the same reason, because it will determine whether this nation continues on as it has existed in the past, or becomes a new and unrecognizable entity that simply occupies the same geographic territory.

Please wake up, and help others to do so by sending them this post (or recommending “Adios America” to them). It really is THAT important.
          How many times have you posed this nonsense? LOL

Comment

Dude I have had it out with this guy for so long and realized that he isn't interested in having honest discussion. He wants to debate for the sake of debating.

You post links, he ignores them or disqualifies them because of the first sentence. He gets mad if you insult him but is the first to insult you.

He's called me racist, yet I have never said anything racist here and never been banned.

How many times have you posed this nonsense? LOL
            Twice. Probably twice too much for you lol.

Comment

Why do you bother with this guy? Even if you give links, he won't read them and say they are biased. He's a troll, nothing more.
              LMAO!! You're just crying because he pointed out you lied about Dr Carson's beliefs.

Maybe YOU should do a little more reading of sources that aren't MSNBC, the Democrat Underground, or Mother Jones.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Carson just said that Hitler can happen in America. All the republicans do is preach fear, that's their M.O, fear, fear, hate, bigotry, fear, end of the world, hate....lol
              Why do you disagree with that? The people of Germany gave Hitler power. People have been snookered by politicians with evil goals before, what's to say it's never going to happen here? That's being naive.

As for fear-mongering, your team has a that covered well. The 'climate change' hoax uses fear and Chicken Little tactics, you guys anti-2nd Amendment stance uses fear, and how often do we hear about how people will be dying in the streets and old people will be eating dog food if we cut Federal welfare programs?

Wake up and stop being a cheerleader who can't think deeper than simple binary logic, ie D=good, R=bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                LMAO!! You're just crying because he pointed out you lied about Dr Carson's beliefs.
                I wasn't pointing out that Cuah "lied". I too would've thought Carson believed in a young earth since he is a Creationist, but thankfully he stops short of going that far. Still, that doesn't make blaming the theory of evolution on Satan any less insane, and he is a Creationist which is dumb no matter how you slice it.

Comment

I did that ONCE, and that first sentence was your source admitting they were biased or using refuted data (it's been too long to recall). The rest I obviously read because I was able to refute them. Of course I do find it comical you accuse me of not reading your sources then point out how I read them. You can't even get out of your own way!

I'm hardly the only one to point out your blatant racism. If you ignored everyone who did you'd have half the site on ignore.

Not many people have intellectually destroyed you like I did. A few have really nailed you (providing me alot of laughs), but for some reason you took it more personal with me.

It's all good. Getting an adult to lower himself to putting his fingers in his ears and screaming 'I can't hear you' over and over while constantly talking about me to others is satisfying enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraï View Post
                    I wasn't pointing out that Cuah "lied".
                    I was. Sorry if there was confusion. You did confirm he was in error, so thanks alot.

The only question is if he was outright lying or speaking out of ignorance. With him it's a toss-up.

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
                    I too would've thought Carson believed in a young earth since he is a Creationist, but thankfully he stops short of going that far.
                    That's why we're told not to make assumptions and why I ask people to source assertions I think have a good chance of not being fact. And especially so with Cuah. If he told me the sky is blue, I'd look up just to make sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      That's why we're told not to make assumptions and why I ask people to source assertions I think have a good chance of not being fact. And especially so with Cuah. If he told me the sky is blue, I'd look up just to make sure.
                      What's not in question is that Carson believes the theory of Evolution to be a creation of Satan, and he believes the Earth was literally created in six days.

Comment

Working...
                      X