Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: Me and Wilder Talk on The Phone, We Know What is in The Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    AJ will never fight Wilder. Team AJ has played how many games.

Ruiz winning today is great for boxing.
    Yeah sure. So if AJ wins and starts going after a Wilder fight but Wilder decides to fight Ruiz anyways sans belts, will you still feel the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      No problems lining a fight up with Ruiz the buffet king but when it comes to AJ......hmmm, where is bumsquad at?

People who still believe Wilder will EVER set foot in a ring with AJ need to put that angel dust down because it ain't helping.
      Ha Ha...brilliant. this sums it up for me.

three kings rule the heavyweight division

1. Deontay Wilder - I am a King
      2. Tyson Fury - The Gypsy King
      3. Andy Ruiz - The Buffet King

Love it...which King will rise and silence the three-headed monster

Comment

I wonder if Wilder rang Ruiz to tell him his PPV had bombed. squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Fury isn’t the lineal champ. Lewis retired. There is no lineal champion, the line was broken as it was after Marciano retired.
          Corbett actually. Corbett is the first man to retire the lineal unbeaten. No one liked it so we called him back and stripped the lineals who had his title while he was away.

Then Jeffries. Kinda the same story except we did not stripe the men who held his title while he was away.

Tunney retired while lineal and unbeaten as champion, never came back.

Then Marciano, then Lennox.

Someone else may help me out here, but, I believe that is the full list of HW champions who retired the lineal belt.

Comment

He actually said....Wilder was offered 100 million, he said no. I don't even think about him anymore.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Didn't AJ say in an interview a few weeks ago that if he won he wasn't going to consider fighting Wilder?

Comment

Whyte cleared, Andy got slapped around, just not your week...Amiright?

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Let’s go Andy!!! Phuck this foo up again

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                Correct. Franchise Belts will be where it's really at.

Fury thinks it's only lineal that really matters.

While AJ will be heading to undisputed against Whyte.
                AJ will not get undisputed unless Fury fights him after he defeats Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  Whyte cleared, Andy got slapped around, just not your week...Amiright?
                  Phuck Whyte and aj won no biggie. Fought like a puzzy but he won

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    He actually said....Wilder was offered 100 million, he said no. I don't even think about him anymore.
                    Different interview my guy.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      I think the overconfidence of Ruiz may cost him. Seems like the opposite of the first fight and that didn't turn out well for AJ. I think AJ gets the belts back by UD no fixing just a very cautious performance.
                      Wow. Literally 100 % accurate in your assessment. No holes at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X