Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford says he’s better than Canelo! But no mention of fighting him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    So the 147 pound guy should now fight the 175 lb titleholder? Got it......

What’s the highest class the Motorcity Cobra fought at? Was Hearns a toothpick at 147? And moreso, Catchweights were invented for situations like this. Does Crawford need to see Canelo at 175?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon
      Live footage of Canelo's next opponent.

How old was Wlad to AJ? How many loses did Wlad have by KO?

More importantly, we all know industry P4P lists prefer gramps!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Is he supposed to say that another fighter is better than him or what?!?
        how about just not opening his big dumb mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          So the 147 pound guy should now fight the 175 lb titleholder? Got it......

Sugar Ray Robinson did it. but then again Ray was not a stupid all talk no action coward only fighting guys he knows he can easily beat

Comment

I don't see why Crawford doesn't go up to fight him...
            If he can take the punch (big maybe), then he could beat him

Comment

We all know Crawford and Canelo can both make 160 and we all know Crawford is the one who when asked about fighting Canelo said “Why dosnt Canelo fight Kovalev?” Guess what Canelo did that

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                Sugar Ray Robinson did it. but then again Ray was not a stupid all talk no action coward only fighting guys he knows he can easily beat
                The SRR comparison aint bad either. Even when he fought LaMotta, who was shorter, initially came in lighter as he was challenging northbound. In fact this is really good comparison. LaMotta had a HUGE CRANIUM compared to his body. Iron chin and head

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  I don't see why Crawford doesn't go up to fight him...
                  If he can take the punch (big maybe), then he could beat him
                  I've seen no indication that Crawford could take him even if they were a lot closer in size and that's essentially the problem with rating Crawford, I love the way he operates in the ring but he hasn't fought anyone.

Comment

It's pretty obvious that Crawford thinks that stylistically he's better than Canello, no need for fan boys to assume that Crawdaddy thinks he could beat Cantello, it's not there. Both are bloody good, if they were of similar natural weight then a fight could go either way, I'd give the edge to Crawford but?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                      How old was Wlad to AJ? How many loses did Wlad have by KO?

More importantly, we all know industry P4P lists prefer gramps!
                      Wlad wasn't an alcoholic and hadn't lost by KO in over a decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X