No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs: Logan Paul WILL become heavyweight champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    corporate world is ruled by jews and orientals in 2019. at the very top anyway.
    "but but dey be working for higher up ppl doe"

Must make you mad the blue eyed tall whities make up of most of the wealthy neighborhoods huh Need a hug?

Comment

dude you're the one that brought up Aryans. the lineage of that term goes directly to Hitler.

Before that it was meant for the Persians. I know you didn't mean that so.

Let's talk about Hitler's ARyan master race. They are the weakest.

There still hasn't been a single blonde and blue eyed HW champ in history despite being physically the largest. Vikings etc.
      you moron, i never mentioned aryans EVER, that was marciano.

i know of the persian/iranian roots.

again, you have a typical inferiority complex and hate people with blonde hair/blue eyes because hitler hurt your feelings. thats on you, that doesnt give you free reign to be an ignorant phaggot.

how is it someones fault with blonde hair and blue eyes what nazis did and how does that give you a right to be ignorant towards them today? by that same logic we should hate on black people because the existence of black supremacists, hate on asians because of han supremacism, hate on jews because of jewish supremacy etc.

youre hiding behind your words by deflecting to hitler. "lol what, you dont agree that blonde haired people are inferior? you must be a nazi lol"

fucc you and that other queer, youre both beneath me and every other normal human being on this planet, regardless of race.

if brock lesnar is genetically inferior, then challenge him to a fight. the same goes for a white racist, if black people are inferior, then challenge them to a fight or challeneg niel degrasse tyson to a debate.

Comment

Originally posted by BOMB SQUAD View Post
        "but but dey be working for higher up ppl doe"

Must make you mad the blue eyed tall whities make up of most of the wealthy neighborhoods huh Need a hug?

not at all

Comment

he was never real champ

he was not a natural blonde

he was not blue eyed
          You didn’t say lineal champ...

He held a title.

I don’t think hair colour or eye colour has any relevance to ability tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            you moron, i never mentioned aryans EVER, that was marciano.

i know of the persian/iranian roots.

again, you have a typical inferiority complex and hate people with blonde hair/blue eyes because hitler hurt your feelings. thats on you, that doesnt give you free reign to be an ignorant phaggot.

how is it someones fault with blonde hair and blue eyes what nazis did and how does that give you a right to be ignorant towards them today? by that same logic we should hate on black people because the existence of black supremacists, hate on asians because of han supremacism, hate on jews because of jewish supremacy etc.

youre hiding behind your words by deflecting to hitler. "lol what, you dont agree that blonde haired people are inferior? you must be a nazi lol"

fucc you and that other queer, youre both beneath me and every other normal human being on this planet, regardless of race.

if brock lesnar is genetically inferior, then challenge him to a fight. the same goes for a white racist, if black people are inferior, then challenge them to a fight or challeneg niel degrasse tyson to a debate.

my feelings are not hurt.

i simply stated that there have never been a blonde haired blue eyed heavyweight champ.

i'm simply reciting a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              You didn’t say lineal champ...

He held a title.

I don’t think hair colour or eye colour has any relevance to ability tbh.
              Tommy doesn't have blue eyes nor blonde hair. so he's out

it clearly does.

nordic men are physically the largest. Tallest with the most robust frames.

Yet there has never been a heavyweight champion of that blonde/blue eyed phenotype.

it's very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Aryan a race?

You know your ass is reaching when you bring MMA into a boxing conversation.

And when Brock was champion the UFC kept him safe from Overeem in SF. At that time the best champion in MMA was a black english-dutch man.
                hahaha PHAGGOT, where are you now? No-one even mentioned ARYAN RACE until you did and that first racist cawksucker.

This is the person you were defending, FUCC BOY:

corporate world is ruled by jews and orientals in 2019. at the very top anyway.
                so you know that turkic jews ruled Europe for the last 400 years right?

okay cool.
                fun fact: there has never been a blue eyed blonde heavyweight champion in boxing history.

it is a genetic deficit.

Have fun d1ckface, always knew you were a terrible poster. Suck on marcianos ass some more mutt boy.

Comment

hahaha PHAGGOT, where are you now? No-one even mentioned ARYAN RACE until you did and that first racist cawksucker.

This is the person you were defending, FUCC BOY:

Have fun d1ckface, always knew you were a terrible poster. Suck on marcianos ass some more mutt boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                    This from a former heavyweight champ, former TWO time heavyweight champ.

Logan Paul is coming for the Heavyweight division.
                    Briggs must be punchy then. Paul is just a novelty. He can't fight much and will never get anywhere in the pros. Wake up to reality.

Comment

what? when talking about a genetic DEFICIT it helps to show examples of why that is incorrect, regardless of the sport. if people with blue eyes are competing just fine everywhere else it would lead me to believe it isnt because of a genetic deficit when it comes to boxing

and please stfu, you are one of the worst posers/posters on here, trying to act all knowledgeable but you suck off marciano and act like hed steamroll modern HWs. youre an old man blinded by nostalgia.

and why are we talking about 'aryan race'? im merely proving an ignorant moron wrong and yet here you are white knighting for him.

GD yer dumb!

I'll go in reverse order, try to keep up.

We are talking about aryans because you conflated genetic deficit to race. I only know of one term that calls blue-eyed blonde hair'd folk a race so I used it....I was ****ing with you, you was too slow to get it. Why do you think I put two laughy faces by it?

I hardly ever actually speak about Marciano. I am knowledgeable, in fact, most knowledgeable on this forum. I got a whole thread about it. You wanna make a run at the champ you let me know. We can both post our credentials and past works. Even my haters will agree I outpace yer dumbass. All you post are opinions.

Brock Lesnar is not an example of blue-eyed blonde hairs doing well in boxing. Loma is not an example of a HW. Usyk is not yet a HW champion....all yer examples are stupid.

holy chit, what is your problem? someone was making ignorant statements and i was defending with real life examples. and yet you are coming at me?

gtfo you puccy, you dumb mutt
                      Notice, not even an attempt to negate my claim.

I went in on you because you chose to get defensive over something really, really, unimportant. My interest is seeing how far you're willing to go to bat for blue-eyed blonde hairs in the HW division as if that **** matters.

Comment

Working...
                      X