Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about Hayes surgery exposed by Peter fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just come back from holiday, so the shoulder injury news was out of the blue for me.

So he got this shoulder injury training for the rescheduled date? Or was this a shoulder injury that has been nagging him for ages, and he finally wanted to do something about it?

He hasn't had that many fights so hasn't had that hard a career like he makes out.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I just come back from holiday, so the shoulder injury news was out of the blue for me.

So he got this shoulder injury training for the rescheduled date? Or was this a shoulder injury that has been nagging him for ages, and he finally wanted to do something about it?

He hasn't had that many fights so hasn't had that hard a career like he makes out.
      Bolded....

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        It's three injuries, don't forget his phony wrist injury to get out of the Charr fight in July.
        Yup and that one was likely phony.

It would be good if someone did a short summary of fight delays, injuries, cancellations and the fights that got re-signed.

I think on a couple of occasions he's lied to land a bigger fight instead, it's come back to bite him on the ass as he's maybe then got a legit one or something else has happened to spoil a fight.

The lesson is, don't mess around delaying, lying, cancelling fights...you end up fucking yourself over as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

yea it still puzzles me how someone so relatively young and seemingly in great shape is always getting injured so easily. I don't think hes faked his injuries but it is very strange

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            yea it still puzzles me how someone so relatively young and seemingly in great shape is always getting injured so easily. I don't think hes faked his injuries but it is very strange
            His style of fighting, low guard, uses his reflexes, fights bigger men, swings hard

he's not ur average HW, nor does he fight like one,

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              His style of fighting, low guard, uses his reflexes, fights bigger men, swings hard

he's not ur average HW, nor does he fight like one,
              The heavy benching might have made him punch like mule, but at the expense of his shoulder joints.

Comment

Working...
              X