No announcement yet.

I would like to see Indian and Pakistani ring card girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see Indian and Pakistani ring card girls

Why does it always have to be a Latin, White, or black ring card girl. It gets boring, I want to see some dot heads in bikinis.

Originally posted by bukakke View Post
    Why does it always have to be a Latin, White, or black ring card girl. It gets boring, I want to see some dot heads in bikinis.
    Well if she has a dot it means she's already married. But then I guess you don't care about that.

Comment

Originally posted by bukakke View Post
      NICE ONE...... very clever.....well done for being racist fuk face.....dot heads?

Comment

Indian and Pakistani women are some of the most beautiful in the world.

I would love to see them in there as well.

Comment

check her out, good candidate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1uS9ZWByQU

Comment

religion, family honour

women shouldnt showing off their body to the world eventhough i like it but end of the day its a hoey thing

Comment

Na.........

Comment

Only if its Priya Rai.

Comment

Bikini is not enough, it has to be a g-thang.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Well if she has a dot it means she's already married. But then I guess you don't care about that.
                    CHUPS- thank you for the info. I always wondered what those "beauty spots signified. The majority of Indian women, that I have seen have been very beautifu. It's always puzzled me, I figured it must be genetic.

I am now living in Panama, and I can say that I wish I were 25 years younger. I've never seen such a group of women with such excellent figures, as well as beauty. Yep (hat was supposed to be a huge sigh). It seems to be endemic.

My wife is a South African of mixed blood, and she and her 2 sisters would come 1,2,3 in any beauty competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X