Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In retrospect....what is the stupidest boxing prediction you ever made on NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
    Roy Jones over Tarver in second fight
    Roy Jones over Glen Johnson
    Roy Jones over Tarver in third fight
    Roy Jones over Danny Green

I have not learned my lesson and bet all my point on Jones over Hopkins but this time im gonna be right.....
    man, RJ was the ****! but he went downhill after tarver..

Comment

de la hoya to ko pacquiao.. uhm cotto to ud margarito. and arreolla to ko vitali in the later rounds. and i didnt really make a prediction on chambers but i was rooting for him to box wlad. but he didnt do anything ! he wasnt thier to win aparently

Comment

Salita beating Khan, What the hell was i thinking?
        Hatton beating Pacquiao, for some odd reason i just thought Hatton was all wrong for Pacman!
        Pavlik beating Hopkins?

Comment

Since I've been on here? Only predicting that Margarito would beat the **** out of Mosley comes to mind.

In my lifetime I've probably got loads though.

Comment

sonsona over vasquez jr

Comment

Cotto over Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                Salita beating Khan, What the hell was i thinking?
                That was a pretty bad ones, the other two are understandable though really, if we look at it without the aid of hindsight

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                  Ouch. That's not so good.

I can't really remember mine these days. I lost huge on Cotto-Margarito, I picked Quintana over Williams in the rematch, which turned out to be a pretty bad choice...

EDIT- De La Hoya - Pac Most of us have that one in common, I expect.
                  LOL, that one too.

Comment

I thought Pavlik was going to send B-hop into retirement :-/
                    I initially thought ODLH was going to knock manny's head off UNTIL I saw the weigh-in AND manny outweighed him on fight night! When I saw that I immediately changed my prediction...

Comment

Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
                      I initially thought ODLH was going to knock manny's head off UNTIL I saw the weigh-in AND manny outweighed him on fight night! When I saw that I immediately changed my prediction...
                      When I saw De La Hoya walking into the ring, I was thinking "He don't look so good..." then right from Round 1, I realised... he's gunna get clowned

Comment

Working...
                      X