Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the stupidest **** youve ever seen in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the stupidest **** youve ever seen in boxing?

besides kermits ability to summon the amba lamps...

Golota-Bowe

Comment

Fan-man......

Comment

kermit being put in a neck brace and going to hospital because he was winded is one of the most pathetic sights ever in sports. i just feel so sorry for the fans that paid good money for that ****. i also feel for paul williams who is being far too nice in this instance. he needs to fight his corner on this one. cintron lay motionless for ten minutes because he was winded. has anyone ever been winded before? i play rugby every week and ive never been winded that badly before. plus, he may have fallen from the ring but where was the impact that winded him? it's a pathetic performance that should NOT be rewarded with a rematch. you had ya shot kermit and you pussied out, in the process screwing every customer out their hard-earned cash. **** you...

BUT lewis/mccall II springs to mind as being worse lol...

Comment

When ever Cintron stepped up in competition he'd do dumb **** like lower his head then complain about rabbit-punches. Or when Cintron gets KO'd in a fight, he cries to the ref and says it a headbutt when it wasn't. Or Cintron jumping out of the ring for a easy paycheck.

Comment

Judah pretending like he got hurt wobbling around lmao! um, when nate campbell lowered his hands and told his opponent to hit him. lmao got ktfo soon after.

Comment

Golota leaving in Tyson fight! Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
                Judah pretending like he got hurt wobbling around lmao! um, when nate campbell lowered his hands and told his opponent to hit him. lmao got ktfo soon after.
                He also got KO'd or TKO'd in the rematch, I guess that opponent had a style to give Nate problems? I bet you Ortiz people are looking at those tapes right now. Not that Campbell hasn't improved since the two losses to Peden, but who knows... Maybe Peden did something to off-set Campbell's rhythm.

Comment

Working...
                X