Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac 8 division champion is impossible to achieve.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people must be so pissed off that Floyd Mayweather made 280 million dollars to fight Conor McGregor in his pro debut. I actually think that's hilarious. I wish I could troll some more people with this information. OOps wrong thread I guess I just did.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
      Some people must be so pissed off that Floyd Mayweather made 280 million dollars to fight Conor McGregor in his pro debut. I actually think that's hilarious. I wish I could troll some more people with this information. OOps wrong thread I guess I just did.
      Thats good for Floyd. Now tell me, as his ho, how much of that are you going to see?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        LMAOOOOOOOO. YOU INTERVIEWED THE WHOLE COUNTRY OF SPAIN!????

You're pathetic. Remember your old sig photo of the gorilla saying "**** everyone who took advantage of my kindness" or some shlt like that.

Don't ever call someone emotional or a phaggot, you silly twat
        by the way, listen to me phaggot, google it out.

but seriously, are you a girl or a tranny?
        Last edited by Kuyukut; 06-05-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          Hes been on this thread constantly for 9 hours strait...yea, he's not worked up...I must admit I'm a bit jealous. Must be nice to not have to work.
          really, 9 hours of slurping fraud's pussy?

wow, what a bum phaggot!

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            Hes been on this thread constantly for 9 hours strait...yea, he's not worked up...I must admit I'm a bit jealous. Must be nice to not have to work.
            You're a moron

Weren't you getting put in your place in that thread about Floyd's finances? Stop being so transparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              by the way, listen to me phaggot, google it out.

but seriously, are you a girl or a tranny?
              Shut up, bltch, and go roll on those people that "took advantage of your kindness." Emotional twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                Lineal doesn’t mean a world title. Nice try.
                lineal title is the most recognize world title.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I like him, too. #2 aint bad either. I wonder who is #1.

What's funny is that the video made you suddenly forget how videos work You guys are odd.
                  If you think pac is not #1 then it's up to you but no boxer in the past up to present become a 8 division champion and 5 division lineal champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    If you think pac is not #1 then it's up to you but no boxer in the past up to present become a 8 division champion and 5 division lineal champion.
                    Again, it depends on what you mean by champion. If we are talking major titles, that's not true.

I really don't mind how many titles he has. I think he was a fantastic fighter. There's nothing wrong with being #2 or #3, which he definitely is of this generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      dude got so worked up over it lol.
                      You have a knack for making Ms Travesty lose her s''t. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X