Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo to Canelo: Stop Eating Bad Meat, Come Back to '54!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Cotto? Yes. Competitive doesn’t mean close. Cotto wasn’t in the fight...nor at 54

Trout? Close and that was a good Trout. One he was “avoiding”.

Lara? Who’s going to beat Lara clear that many years ago when he refuses to engage?

Mayweather? He’s an atg. Fought him at 22 years old and sucked down to 52. Schooled, but has been better than ever. No shame in a loss when you’re trying to be great.

I’ll listen to your case for him NOT slaughtering anyone at 54 right now based on their resume. Remind us all how many Floyds And atg’s are at 54 right now with even a quarter of a resume like Canelo’s.

It’s cool to hate, but even cooler to be a realist. There’s not a close fight available for Canelo at 54. Every single one would be considered a cherry pick.

“Hurd just had size and mindlessly comes forward the way they like to pick em for him!”

“Charlo isnt even the good Charlo.”

“Andrade still fights?”

“Jaime is a glorified tijuana taxi cab driver whi beat the worst champ at 54 ever next to Yuri Foreman Lolololol.”

I WISH there were good fights for him there and he was still there instead of this circus we have, but he appears to be the only one who can beat GGG. While these guys are fighting Sadam Ali and Austin Trout, the guys who moved up to 160 (canelo and now jermall) are trying to make it happen.

I like the guys at 54 and they’ll be good for a while, but lets not pretend how badly it would be if a GGG or Canelo went south. They’re on a completely different level.
    Who's hating. Facts are facts. Canelo didn't "SLAUGHTER" anyone at the elite level. Stop making excuses. That's not cool. Canelo was 23 when he faced Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BDG View Post
      Why would Jermell wanting to fight Canelo be unrealistic, when not to long ago he saw Amir khan fight him?
      You shouldn't be comparing Khan to these other Haymon fighters.
      Khan mingles with the other side in civilized fashion.
      He can be seen in a photo with Oscar in very relax moments.
      When he wanted Mayweather he was in constant touch with Haymon.
      Negotiations don't have to be in confrontational/thuggish manner.
      These other guys can't even do something basic like that.
      Reality is they don't have to do it all by themselves.
      They can simply instruct their managers to negotiate the fight for them.
      We're not seeing anything like that.
      All bark and no bite.

Comment

I bet Golden Boy won't let Canelo anywhere near anyone not name Spike, until or unless GGG gives in to their demands and he'd be crazy to give in because at this point they need GGG more than he needs them..

Comment

He’d have to quit eating “bad meat” and start an adderall diet to make 54 at this point. Pardon me, he'dhave to get on that A Side Meth diet

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
            Did you really ask those questions? You know the answers to them already.

GGG deserves more money because the 1st fight was “recorded” a draw, regardless who we “think” one. GGG defended (3) belts that night (IBO & WBC middleweight & WBA Super middleweight) Canelo only (1), the IBF Middleweight. And GGG didn’t get busted and suspended for an illegal substance. Regardless if Canelo is innocent or not, he has been suspended, that’s on record too. So it should be a 50-50 fight. Why should GGG get less, if anything he deserves more based on my above points.

With respect to your 2nd point. Fighters want more when there opposition isn’t a good draw at the gate or PPV. Who have the Charlos really fought so far in their careers. Numbers don’t lie, GGG needs to ask for more to compensate for their lack of star power “right now.” That is business. And why would GGG be afraid of them when he has already gotten in the ring with Canelo & Jacobs & Lemieux. They all hit harder the Charlo.
            I agree with you. except 45/55 in Canelo's favour and that Golovkin defended 4 title WBA super, IBO, IBF and WBC. Canelo defended his Ring lineal title that he won at 155.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              All the experts rank Canelo p4p top 5 for a reason. So im gonna roll with the EXPERTS instead of a couch potato like u...
              Your comments have nothing to do with what I said in my post. Everyone on here already knows you don’t know s....about boxing. You just post a lot of nonsense...Lay off the crack and **** and tell your mom to get off my nuts...CTFU...GTFOH
              Undisputed Dummy!!!

Comment

All the experts rank Canelo p4p top 5 for a reason. So im gonna roll with the EXPERTS instead of a couch potato like u...
                This is your dumb ass. LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

Comment

I’m going drive Uber & Lyft so I can afford your mom. CTFU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    You shouldn't be comparing Khan to these other Haymon fighters.
                    Khan mingles with the other side in civilized fashion.
                    He can be seen in a photo with Oscar in very relax moments.
                    When he wanted Mayweather he was in constant touch with Haymon.
                    Negotiations don't have to be in confrontational/thuggish manner.
                    These other guys can't even do something basic like that.
                    Reality is they don't have to do it all by themselves.
                    They can simply instruct their managers to negotiate the fight for them.
                    We're not seeing anything like that.
                    All bark and no bite.
                    I guess you didn't read or hear both Charlo's talk about getting offers from GBP. If that's the case, Canelo must be the carrot being dangled in front of them, so that's exactly why it's not unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                      I’m going drive Uber & Lyft so I can drop my wife off at your house

Why you sending me pics of your wife??? Fkn chick one ugly drunk bar slut. She down for the dp while your jacking off in the corner crying because your not a real man and need others to please her.

Comment

Working...
                      X