Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Gervonta Davis Would Have Finished Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He tried to say Cuellar moving UP in weight coming off a loss and 18 months inactive was a better a better opponent (for Davis) than Linares was (for Loma).

He's a solid poster but Tank is his baby.
    That sounds like some of Lomas opponents before Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      What's Linares' best win? Who has he beaten? He was KOed by 3 pedestrian fighters in previous fights.
      Is that the question I asked?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
        Nah, FLOYD had a history of fighting men who were coming off wins not losses. I doubt if he directs TANK to do it. TANK vs LOMO is an exciting fight though.
        floyd vs judah was a great cherry pick. at least linares lost to the best boxer in the world. judah lost to baldomir!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I think Davis gets overrated and underrated. He's either too good for Loma which is obviously b.s as he'd get schooled or he's a bum which he isn't.

I agree with the sentiment he needs to step it up. His competition has been poor and he's got opportunities to fight legit guys. Another Cuellar level foe won't cut it.
          he seems pretty good but his resme is pretty bad is how i'd sum him up. just fight someone good like machado. its not too much to ask. you just stole his belt and i mean do people really think machado is amazing? so amazing you have to duck?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            10 million dollars and he turned it down wow what a fraud! mikey was willing to fight for free too.
            A cheap joke! What could you say else?

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              That sounds like some of Lomas opponents before Linares.
              the difference is loma has other wins. tank doesn't. if tank had guys like berchelt, machado, etc...on his resume no one would be saying why did you fight cuellar

Comment

Originally posted by Good,yeah!!! View Post
                A cheap joke! What could you say else?
                i never joke. this is boxing. boxing is a business.

Comment

Originally posted by Good,yeah!!! View Post
                  And maybe you can tell us details of that offer. How much could Loma earn according to that offer?
                  LOMO gets biggest payday of his life fighting MIKEY. Arum again shut it down hrs after LOMO stopped LINARES. ARUM is trying to fight battle scarred RAY BELTRAN.

Comment

Davis wont fight Loma till he turns 35, so Gervonta got another 5 years to grow a pair

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Is that the question I asked?
                      No. It's my question.

Comment

Working...
                      X