Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: Pacquiao-Matthysse is a Very Exciting Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustOzzy82 View Post
    WHAT? That's the most disconnected comment ever. "Nowhere near TBE" When the convo of the greatest is brought up there are 3 names. Robinson, Ali, Mayweather Put them in any order but to say he is nowhere near TBE is like saying Trump is african american, it just wrong and doesn't make sense, and it's a comment made with no real understanding of the sport.
    For me it's a 5 person list. Mayweather, Ali, Duran, Robinson, and Leonard. You can argue for any of those 5 to be #1, really aren't any other fighters that you can make a serious case for being #1 All time.

Robinson, Mayweather, Ali, Leonard and Duran for me.

Anyone who doesn't have Floyd top 5 all time is probably a hater. In order to say he's not top 5 you have to start making up some serious fantasy.

Comment

Floyd is tbe = the best excuses

Comment

Rumor is may is talking rematch with pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Maywather is literally the Ja Rule of Boxingscene. We all need to know how he feels about anything.
          Dave Chappell made a joke like that, “how does Ja feel,about the war in Iraq.”

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Dave Chappell made a joke like that, “how does Ja feel,about the war in Iraq.”
            thats what i was referencing my boy Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              thats what i was referencing my boy Z.
              My mind is still kinda working ok... thanks brother..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                For me it's a 5 person list. Mayweather, Ali, Duran, Robinson, and Leonard. You can argue for any of those 5 to be #1, really aren't any other fighters that you can make a serious case for being #1 All time.

Robinson, Mayweather, Ali, Leonard and Duran for me.

Anyone who doesn't have Floyd top 5 all time is probably a hater. In order to say he's not top 5 you have to start making up some serious fantasy.
                I will disagree with your list. I rate all of those fighters highly but:

Roy Jones Jr. career up to heavyweight was absolutely amazing & astonishing. Middleweight to heavyweight--- who does that?

Also, I would argue with you on Ali. I sometimes consider George Foreman a better heavyweight, even though he lost to Ali. He never lost to Frazier or Norton. Those Norton vs Ali fights were very controversial, and also, George came back in an era of younger fighters as an old man, to win the heavyweight crown back again.

I can get into the list further, but there's so many deserving and arguable names to be included. Too many amazing fighters throughout history.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  I will disagree with your list. I rate all of those fighters highly but:

Roy Jones Jr. career up to heavyweight was absolutely amazing & astonishing. Middleweight to heavyweight--- who does that?

Also, I would argue with you on Ali. I sometimes consider George Foreman a better heavyweight, even though he lost to Ali. He never lost to Frazier or Norton. Those Norton vs Ali fights were very controversial, and also, George came back in an era of younger fighters as an old man, to win the heavyweight crown back again.

I can get into the list further, but there's so many deserving and arguable names to be included. Too many amazing fighters throughout history.
                  Big George was fu*kin scary. Honestly, who the fu*k can take 10 years off in boxing and come back at age 38 and go on a run like that? It was like he never took a day off. Highly underrated for sure. Not too many people can do what he did.

Comment

This fight might be decent because both guys are practically shot by now so anything can happen and it might make for some decent action, but it's so pointless that I'll probably just end up finding something better to do.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Do you love it cuz it makes no sense?
                      no. because it's true AND funny.

you know, sense of humor and all

Comment

Working...
                      X