No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Prez: Canelo is Innocent, NSAC Hearing is a Bit Unfair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I don't like this fight because the first one bored me a lot. However, I hope it happens for GGG's sake. The guy has invested so much time and energy waiting for such big money fight. He stands to lose too much.

It'd be cool if NSAC canceled the fight, then GGG would have grounds to sue Canelo.

War GGG!

Yep, I was thinking the same. Given the precedence on a similar trial case between Wilder and Povetkin, I think Golovkin could at least be successful winning a trial in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      WBA guy has lost his mind too huh?

IBF guy & WBO guy got anything they wanna say?

Will IBO guy be the voice of reason?

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      How is 'he never tested positive before ' some proof that he's innocent lol
      Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      I was half expecting these guys to know something about the positive tests that cleared clenelo. But nope, "he's innocent because he's always tested clean before."

What a bunch of coksukers. I absolutely want clenelo banned now, dirty business is afloat.
      Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      So because he didn't fail a test before he failed 2 tests he must be clean, I wonder if they've ever heard of lance armstrong
      I can hardly believe guys in Mendoza and Sulaiman's positions using that idiotic, "he never failed a test before doe" excuse.

Are they really as dumb as the dumbest boxing fans out there, or cynically aiming their statements at the dumbies?

Comment

Are you kidding me!

He Should be suspended...

TEMP my ass.... If it were any other fight he would have been..

It is another ugly piece of boxing dirt...

Like Charlo's mouth just dirty!

Comment

Ggg should forget the canelo fight he's already beat him and made canelo cheat, fight bjs beat him and on live TV throw the belts in the bin and leave the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
            Ggg should forget the canelo fight he's already beat him and made canelo cheat, fight bjs beat him and on live TV throw the belts in the bin and leave the ring
            That would be so WWE!

Comment

The place would go nuts it would be brilliant history would be made lol a big fuk u to the abc's, I'd nearly bet they'd be given to canelo for been a good boy haha

Comment

of course it's unfair, whoever heard about suspending boxers who test positive for PEDs?

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                  There's a very simple solution to this. Canelo provides hair DNA, which will really show what he's used, and home much of it. The suspension is bs to make the public stfu. In reality, come April 10th, Canelo will be cleared and the fight will go on.
                  A simple hair sample only applies if you want to know the simple truth.

The problem is that the hair sample might also reveal too much and that would bring down the house.

Comment

Hair sample ends the argument

Boxing purests should insist upon an workup of a hair sample by a reputable independent lab or boycott this PPV.

No more fake out rage, no more accusations, no more nonsense.

Comment

So fucin corrupt these ABC organizations. These crooks shoulda of already put pressure on the nsac for a follow up hair test to prove what really went on with his dirty tests. But nope all about the money. Let's all take Connello side so the nsac will sweep everything under the rug. Obviously it all back fired on them right after GGG went on his rant.This fight needs to be cancelled and the FBI needs to investigate these corrupt organizations for there money grabbing bias for there money fighters. Shyt needs to stop already. Follow the money trail it's not hard to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X