This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    United need to steer clear of the quick fix in Bale.

600k a week. Pushing 30 and injury prone now.

Bale would make more sense for us if we could afford him because we’re used to just having a quick fix in bang average team. Can’t afford him though
    Yeah i am a bit worried about that.. Injury prone and i don't know were his head is.. he's been bad the past 2 years or so at Madrid and looks lost..

But honestly can you blame him? he's been shat on by the fans.. pretty much because he wasn't Ronaldo v2.. Which was always gonna be impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Yeah i am a bit worried about that.. Injury prone and i don't know were his head is.. he's been bad the past 2 years or so at Madrid and looks lost..

But honestly can you blame him? he's been shat on by the fans.. pretty much because he wasn't Ronaldo v2.. Which was always gonna be impossible
      I don’t blame them. Dude came with a high tag price and he never seems like he wanted to be there. Always injured, never really learned the language or adapted to Spanish culture, never stepped up to try to fill the void Ronaldo left. No one thought he’d be Ronaldo 2.0 but at least step up to the challenge of being the face of Madrid.

As Zidane said, Madrid is more than a football club in Spain, it is THE football club in Spain. Expectation are high and if you don’t meet them you’re out. Happened to James, Morata, and now Bale.

Comment

• But Bale has been a success.

That’s why people are miffed.

He’s almost got a 1 in 2 record and he’s scored in what 3 out of 4 European cup finals.

For anyone else he is a club legend.

But yeah he was all business over there.

Like Aguero is here.

That guy has barely left his house in a decade in Manc

Comment

But Bale has been a success.

He’s almost got a 1 in 2 record and he’s scored in what 3 out of 4 European cup finals.

Like Aguero is here.

Pressure in Madrid is unreal. Look how they treated Casillas when he was no longer a top GK.

Comment

• But Bale has been a success.

Like Aguero is here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              Pressure in Madrid is unreal. Look how they treated Casillas when he was no longer a top GK.
              True.

They’re the worst fans in sports

Comment

• Not usually into social media but I’m surprised that Pulisic ‘only’ has 230k followers on twitter. For context David Luiz has 8.8 million.

I always assumed part of his charm was that he was a yank and as such Nike would push him. But relatively speaking it seems nobody gives a s.hit about him.

Good luck to him anyway. He joins Chelsea at a time when it’s a rare free hit. Chelsea aren’t expected to do anything next season. I expect 6-8th

Comment

• Bale hasn't been a success specially for the amount of money Madrid paid for him he always seemed out of place in Real Madrid

Comment

Not usually into social media but I’m surprised that Pulisic ‘only’ has 230k followers on twitter. For context David Luiz has 8.8 million.

I always assumed part of his charm was that he was a yank and as such Nike would push him. But relatively speaking it seems nobody gives a s.hit about him.

Good luck to him anyway. He joins Chelsea at a time when it’s a rare free hit. Chelsea aren’t expected to do anything next season. I expect 6-8th
                    Sadly most Americans don’t know about him yet. Specially since we missed the World Cup. Hopefully he had a breakout performance in this year’s Concacaf gold cup and more people know him.

Comment

• To be fair to Pulisic, he seems like a modest guy.

Which is a rarity for a 20 year old, specially with social media.

Comment

Working...
                      X