Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Deontay Wilder Can't Run From Me Forever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Deontay Wilder Can't Run From Me Forever!

Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury is already making the rounds in the United States, as he prepares for his Las Vegas debut on June 15th. Fury will collide with undefeated Tom Schwarz on June 15th at the MGM Grand. The contest will be Fury's first bout of his co-promotional pact with Top Rank and ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury is looking like he is in the best shape of his career.

Fury needs to fight the winner of Joshua vs Wilder, when that happens.

Comment

I’m also hearing that wilder did sign a contract with showtime as well, and that he made $20m off last weekend’s fight. I wonder if that will come out officially or not. I certainly noticed that both CBS and Showtime out a lot more money into the promotion than they usually do for a regular non ppv fight

Comment

Wilder is running from Fury? I suppose if you are dumb as hell you would believe that. Fury ducked the rematch, plain and simple. Tom Schwartz is a credible opponent? Who in their right mind would even pay to watch that ****?

Comment

Uhhhhh....Who ran away from who Fury? Did Wilder run and sign to TR and all that was needed was a signature in the dotted line for the rematch? Shut your pie whole Dude

Comment

ok sweetie

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              Wilder is running from Fury? I suppose if you are dumb as hell you would believe that. Fury ducked the rematch, plain and simple. Tom Schwartz is a credible opponent? Who in their right mind would even pay to watch that ****?
              Watch how the idiot fanboys try and rewrite history.I mean the man himself said no next fight and not the one after.I mean how can this even be up for debate??What more would they need to hear"he nearly killed me last time no way am I fighting him again"would that do it?No his fanboys will keep trying to spin this NO MATTER what he says or does.Tom Schwartz is the kind of guy Wilder was fighting in his 1st 25 or so fights and they bash him for it, but Fury can fight him now while he is in prime and what do they say...………………….crickets

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit29 View Post
                Uhhhhh....Who ran away from who Fury? Did Wilder run and sign to TR and all that was needed was a signature in the dotted line for the rematch? Shut your pie whole Dude
                Yea what he said

Comment

Can't believe Deontay ran from the rematch to fight Tom Schwartz... oh, wait....

Comment

Fury, the gypsy bum, is a damn idiot after ducking the rematch himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X