This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    I'm now a Liverpool fan. Don't you dare let the tiny totts win the Champions League.

I'd rather us getting an absolute mauling by Chelsea in the Europa final than see Tottenham lift the Champions League.
    Always knew you had a soft spot for us lad

Comment

• Barring another miracle Looks like it’s also gonna be an all English Europa league championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
        Barring another miracle Looks like it’s also gonna be an all English Europa league championship.
        Chelsea is kinda choking right now either way it's Arsenal's trophy to lose

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          Chelsea is kinda choking right now either way it's Arsenal's trophy to lose
          Not choking, Frankfurt are a solid side. DEFINATELY had more opportunities in the 2nd

Comment

• All that money on Kepa and he can’t stop that joke of a penalty by Jovic?

Edit: take it back he did well the last 2.
            Last edited by JJRod; 05-09-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• God Chelsea are so ****ing awful.. which in turn makes Man Utd even more ****.. makes me mad

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                God Chelsea are so ****ing awful.. which in turn makes Man Utd even more ****.. makes me mad
                To be fair Chelsea don't really care for this trophy this was like an exhibition Manchester United would love another go at it

Comment

• English media will go on circle jerk until next season about having 4 BPL clubs in the finals it's going to be unbearable

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    English media will go on circle jerk until next season about having 4 BPL clubs in the finals it's going to be unbearable

6, if you count the FA Cup

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                      Rightfully deserved. The end of that Liverpool match where all the players and staff stood in front of their fans singing YNWA. That shyt straight out of a movie. Heart hurts watching that.
                      That was beautiful

Comment

Working...
                      X