No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Threw Away The Opportunity of a Lifetime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
    Big Baby Miller is innocent until proven guilty.
    Yeah, just like he was innocent in 2014 when he failed a test then as well.

This dude is a coward, a hypocrite, and a deluded cheat. Just like the rest of the scum like him.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
      Both Miller and Aj have been on the gear. Aj will never test positive. Klitschko brothers used all day everyday then Klit even threw the fight so Aj could be the next establishment puppet. Babylonian boxing.
      So much scary in your post. I do hope you've got an abundance of tin foil hats so you don't run out. That wouldn't be good now would it? You even went to the trouble to have the word "Tin" in your user name you're so connected to them.

Mind how you go.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        What a schitty look for Baby Bottle Miller! Now I do have to wonder how this will effect Joshua vs Wilder.? It may force them to a fight faster than they thought.
        Laugh of the day;
        Fast Eddie slipped Baby Boy a lil sumthin to ensure Joshua has his titles a lil longer! Eddie is involved somehow...I just feel it. What a damn shame, I was actually thinking Miller might make it a real fight too!
        The irony of you calling someone a troll has not evaded me.

You're the biggest drug cheats on the planet. Hearn doesn't need to do anything. You're very capable yourselves of doing that. Just like when Miller failed in 2014.

Now go outside and get some fresh air and try and allow some reality to penetrate your mind if you can. For your sake more than mine.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          The irony of you calling someone a troll has not evaded me.

You're the biggest drug cheats on the planet. Hearn doesn't need to do anything. You're very capable yourselves of doing that. Just like when Miller failed in 2014.

Now go outside and get some fresh air and try and allow some reality to penetrate your mind if you can. For your sake more than mine.

Thanks.
          Uh oh! Look who's come out of his cave? We are all in trouble now!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Don't feel on bit bad for him. I was actually looking forward to this fight and Miller decides to cheat. He should get suspended and fight his way back to contention.
            Miller has been cheating his whole career. Why do you think he refused proper testing in the past?

I'm glad VADA has caught this piece of garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              This is really crazy!

Canelo, Saunders and now Miller ! The others just haven’t been caught yet!

Be CAREFUL!! What’s good for the goose is good for the gander !! 🤣🔨👎🏿
              Saunders didn't take a performance enhancer. It was allowed out of competition with everyone other than VADA. The other's were caught with PED's though.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Uh oh! Look who's come out of his cave? We are all in trouble now!
                To put all the crazies in line? Absolutely.

Comment

To put all the crazies in line? Absolutely.
                  Don't hurt em Sid-Knee!

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                    He probably eats so much trash in his diet that I was thinking the same thing but I've done a little research and cannot find any evidence that supports this drug being found in meat or other food like clenbuterol even though it can be considered a drug much like clenbuterol.
                    I know, I was just being silly because Miller LOVES his
                    cheeseburgers. He tells us every chance he gets!
                    He's like that guy 'wimpy' from the old Popeye cartoons.
                    He's like the damn Hamburgler from the old McDonalds
                    commercials.

Comment

Saunders didn't take a performance enhancer. It was allowed out of competition with everyone other than VADA. The other's were caught with PED's though.
                      Stop excusing Saunders, you biased little sheep-shagger.
                      It was his responsibility to know which substances were
                      banned by the firm contracted to do the testing. It was
                      negligent, unprofessional, and it cost him his world title.

Comment

Working...
                      X