Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientists Say If Spiders Got Organized, They Could Eat You and Everyone on Earth...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not if the ants get them first.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
      Spiders are alright.

I have this spider who built a web in my garage door... and I pass through it every day, and he doesn't give a shlt that he built his house on one of my entryways lol.

I mean if it was me I would get tired of people passing through my house everyday, and I would go somewhere else.

But I don't seem to bother him at all, which I think is cool. We're basically neighbors.
      Dude is probably hustling in your block. Living off your mortgage n sht. Watch yourself.

Comment

I killed a big ass spider in front of my 3 yr old daughter thinking how cool she would think of her daddy. Instead she scolded me saying it’s so cute, let it go!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          I killed a big ass spider in front of my 3 yr old daughter thinking how cool she would think of her daddy. Instead she scolded me saying it’s so cute, let it go!
          You fked up. Girls like compassion.

If it was your son (if you have one), he woulda thought it was cool and looked up to you. You woulda been his hero.

Your daughter is gonna look down on you and make a documentary of how violent you are and cite that story of you killing that spider as proof of you being a killer.

Comment

Spiders are cool, you shouldn't kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Spiders are cool, you shouldn't kill them.
              Except blackwidows, they should die.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

Misunderstood creatures....

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                  Spiders are alright.

I have this spider who built a web in my garage door... and I pass through it every day, and he doesn't give a shlt that he built his house on one of my entryways lol.

I mean if it was me I would get tired of people passing through my house everyday, and I would go somewhere else.

But I don't seem to bother him at all, which I think is cool. We're basically neighbors.
                  you do bother him though. let us be real and assume that. you don't SEEM to, because spiders don't speak or communicate with humans. pack up and get out. its the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

Black Spiders Matter

Comment

Working...
                    X