Another Gay Movie That's Going To Win Awards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    You got him there.

I wonder how well this thing might actually do. Elton is not like Freddy, who left us with timeless music and died before he got fat and annoying.
    I don't think people in the states love Elton enough for this to be a huge success. I'm sure he's probably still a god in the UK so it'll probably be a hit over there. In the US, he's not really though of all that highly at the moment.

Though he wasn't gay, take a look at Bowie. He has similar success to Elton, at around the same times, but if there was a film about David right now it would be huge. People had mad respect for the man when he left.
    bowie was very successful, but not even close to elton john, because elton was mainstream gold. soundtrack gold. but that doesn't mean his movie will be good. probably all gay lover's spats, drinking, and flamboyance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      In essence you are being paid...in free tickets.
      Haha no, no I'm not being paid. It's sad really, that people think a movie automatically equals something of value. Human faeces technically has SOME nutritional value/kilojoules of energy, but I am not eating that chit the same way I am not sitting through a chit movie that I do not enjoy.

A different way of thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        You got him there.

I wonder how well this thing might actually do. Elton is not like Freddy, who left us with timeless music and died before he got fat and annoying.
        I don't think people in the states love Elton enough for this to be a huge success. I'm sure he's probably still a god in the UK so it'll probably be a hit over there. In the US, he's not really though of all that highly at the moment.

Though he wasn't gay, take a look at Bowie. He has similar success to Elton, at around the same times, but if there was a film about David right now it would be huge. People had mad respect for the man when he left.
        if Bowie will have a movie and even if it is great it won't be ok because it has to be gay or must have some beastiality in it. or make Bowie black.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
          If you didn't really care why post ?
          what i am saying is i dont care about the movie or what not. i just want to let you cuckolds know that america is getting dumbed down which was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            what i am saying is i dont care about the movie or what not. i just want to let you cuckolds know that america is getting dumbed down which was my point.
            It took you a day to say that . How dumb are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
              It took you a day to say that . How dumb are you ?
              uuuhhhhm it's called a real world outside of the internet. that's where i was. and it's people like you why it's very easy to dumb down people these days. so sorry if i didn't facking reply right away because i was doing real things outside this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                uuuhhhhm it's called a real world outside of the internet. that's where i was. and it's people like you why it's very easy to dumb down people these days. so sorry if i didn't facking reply right away because i was doing real things outside this forum.
                Okay pal you don't have to go telling lies just cause your to slow to have a response when some one calls you out on it . See ya tomorrow ****** I got work .

Comment

I haven't been to a movie theater in ages, definitely not since every single movie became some gay pride revisionist race history subliminal messages fest.

Is it just total chaos with buttnaked guys in pea**** headdresses running down the isles stealing your children? That's how I envision it

Comment

Working...
                  X