No announcement yet.

I'm tired of a$$ , tlts, vajays, shaved legs and estrogen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired of a$$ , tlts, vajays, shaved legs and estrogen

Me and a group of my homeboys were chilling on my bed under the covers after we just came out of the hot tub when I had this revelation. All those things are ****ing gross.

So moving on to some brotherly love then?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      So moving on to some brotherly love then?
      **** no. Im not gay like bullsfam

Comment

Do a Ricky Martin and start gobbling slongs. That guy banged the most beautiful bitc hs I the world. Banged so many he got bored and decided to bang men.

I can’t knock him. I haven’t banged the baddest girls in the world my whole life to know if I would get bored enough to turn gay.

But you on the other hand I. Any say you aged the baddest girls your whole life. So I find you suspicious...

Comment

Footage of Darksied and the "Boyz"

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Do a Ricky Martin and start gobbling slongs. That guy banged the most beautiful bitc hs I the world. Banged so many he got bored and decided to bang men.

I can’t knock him. I haven’t banged the baddest girls in the world my whole life to know if I would get bored enough to turn gay.

But you on the other hand I. Any say you aged the baddest girls your whole life. So I find you suspicious...
            living that vida loca.... man.. what do i know... i fplwow plow filipina hoes... enjoy that...no trannys...

at the filling station... makati.. a few trannys tried ell selling azz... i siad.. said.. i will decaapatateee you..

betty\s real mayonaise

i am confused.. when guys can kut nads off... his dick in the guts..

i am always telling rice boys... i will mess you up.. trow throw you infront of a train and pretend i tried to save you...

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Footage of Darksied and the "Boyz"

you produced spoon, and other pinoys... they sleep in da same bed... and rub lil lumpia in each others culos.. not all.. funny video thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                Me and a group of my homeboys were chilling on my bed under the covers after we just came out of the hot tub when I had this revelation. All those things are ****ing gross.
                Bro that's the gayest thing to write.
                I mean cmon dude who gets out of a hot tub and gets under the covers with a group of ya mates??
                Then says to the guys that I'm virtually done with women and what they can give me.
                Be honest IKIGAI did one of ya bros give you a rim job?? Nah man you sure your not gay?

Comment

Comment

Why are you hom0s posting in my thread and not in bullsfam's

Comment

Working...
                    X