Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please use this thread to express your opinions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
    Sterling Archer is right. The Promotion of the Tranny Agenda is wrong.

That being said; There's a few Tranny Dongs out there that I would love to nosh on. Carla Novaes, Renata Davilla, Nicolly Navaro... etc etc..

No Homo.

Tranny noshing might be ok.

Comment

I'm all for a bit of rules here; it would surely tone down the fighting and at least help us stay respectful, instead of getting mad and doing/saying a bunch of crazy things all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
        Breaking Bad is vastly Overrated.
        My opinion is you need to change your opinion. Haha no, really Though overall it’s pretty ****ing realistic which makes it a great show.

Comment

I'm optimistic about a change.

If it results in getting trolls, alts, and those coming here solely to engage in e-beefs banned, it'll be a great thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Most people's opinions are f#cking garbage anyway.

Thurman need to quit playing & comeback & give fans what they want, him vs Spence.

Bob Arum will probably die before the end of 2019. I feel like his hate of others, the thing keeping him alive I'm pretty sure, is getting weaker & he's kinda liking more people although pretending he don't like them. RIP ARUM 2019.

Joshua & Wilder will probably both have L's within the next 12 months regardless if they fight each other or not.

Josh Taylor (assuming he enters) vs Regis Prograis will be the WBSS 140lb final & it will be a fight of the year contender with potentially both men touching the canvas.+
            I don’t see wilder losing. He knows how to back peddle long enough to land that right, but I believe his power in both hands is underrated.... Joshua however only a matter of time his intimidation factor is wearing off and some one unexpected will take him out, If he doesn’t fight wilder next

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              I don’t see wilder losing. He knows how to back peddle long enough to land that right, but I believe his power in both hands is underrated.... Joshua however only a matter of time his intimidation factor is wearing off and some one unexpected will take him out, If he doesn’t fight wilder next
              You don't see Wilder losing ever or within the next 12 mos?

I think he's HIGHLY outboxable & if he fights someone with power, patience & good timing along with that I think it'll be a bad night for him. I think Joshua can beat him. I think Wilder vs Breazeale could be a fight of the year type fight with how crazy both of those mfers fight. I think Big Baby could show patience & the timing to give Wilder a hard time.

Neither guy is THAT unbeatable to me which is what makes this HW division right now look fun & why I want Wilder vs Joshua next cuz I think either guy could lose any fight potentially.

Comment

You don't see Wilder losing ever or within the next 12 mos?

I think he's HIGHLY outboxable & if he fights someone with power, patience & good timing along with that I think it'll be a bad night for him. I think Joshua can beat him. I think Wilder vs Breazeale could be a fight of the year type fight with how crazy both of those mfers fight. I think Big Baby could show patience & the timing to give Wilder a hard time.

Neither guy is THAT unbeatable to me which is what makes this HW division right now look fun & why I want Wilder vs Joshua next cuz I think either guy could lose any fight potentially.
                Oh don’t get me wrong wilder is SUPER beatable AND any one of these guys can do it from the top 20 maybe higher. I’m saying with his reach and his ability to back peddle and the lack of talent in the Hw division, which is higher then wilders,I just see him being able to survive until he ends it. If any one was going to definitely beat him it would have been Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Oh don’t get me wrong wilder is SUPER beatable AND any one of these guys can do it from the top 20 maybe higher. I’m saying with his reach and his ability to back peddle and the lack of talent in the Hw division, which is higher then wilders,I just see him being able to survive until he ends it. If any one was going to definitely beat him it would have been Ortiz
                  Oh yea idk that I'd pick anyone to beat either guy if thats what you mean, but I could see a lot of guys beating either guys to lol.

Between them I think its a 50/50ish fight where I lean Joshua's way, but idk that that should be considered an official pick for Joshua & against Wilder since I consider it 50/50.

Comment

I'm not gay

Comment

Oh yea idk that I'd pick anyone to beat either guy if thats what you mean, but I could see a lot of guys beating either guys to lol.

Between them I think its a 50/50ish fight where I lean Joshua's way, but idk that that should be considered an official pick for Joshua & against Wilder since I consider it 50/50.
                      I wouldn’t pick any one OVER them, because they are champions for a reason, I’m saying Joshua/wilder are so limited that they are more susceptible to Lose then most champions (if that makes sense). And I kinda agree that it’s 50/50 but to me wilders athleticism makes the difference

Comment

Working...
                      X