Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture of Ricky Hatton after Floyd Mayweather TKO defeat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was not the check hook that ko'ed hatton... it was ring post that did it!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      "Facts"

So Mayweather "forced" Hatton to move up on short notice.

Is that a fact?
      I didnt say that Mr. Dan the other guy said that, but i do agree that Hatton @ 147 was not as good...

Comment

Luis Collazo had him looking like that too before Floyd check hooked his bum ass into the ring post. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Hatton is on record saying the depression and drug abuse started after the Floyd fight.
          Hatton is a drunkard. He was prolly high when he said that and was mistaken. It was the Pac fight not floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
            Hatton is a drunkard. He was prolly high when he said that and was mistaken. It was the Pac fight not floyd fight.
            He said it before the Pacquaio fight even happened in regards to the depression so yeah, I doubt it.

Comment

You are both right, my bad

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              No it wasn't. Apparently you're too stupid to realize that Hatton wore red gloves for the Pacquiao fight.
              Originally posted by Celtic Hammer View Post
              In the Pacquiao fight Hatton was wearing red gloves and referee Kenny Bayless was wearing blue latex gloves. Those are Joe Cortez's wrinkly hands in the pic. Sucka.

Comment

Working...
              X