Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not I play it play all the time.

Comment

No I don't think all Mexicans aren't afraid of Pac. I mean
      Erik has been very upfront, and so has MAB.
      JMM ? Now that's another story.....

Comment

Morales is in for the fight of his life as is Pac i cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydmayweather
          Morales is in for the fight of his life as is Pac i cant wait.
          Two months is like 2 years away......gotta stop thinking of the fight.....

Comment

There (3) Afraid!!!

Originally posted by Top Rank
            where have you been?....are you keeping up with whats going on?..
            hey!!! its true... MEXICAN BOXER IS AFRAID OF PAC!
            MARQUEZ WANT MORE MONEY THAN MONEY... ITS JUST ALIBI FOR SURE
            BECAUSE HE(MARQUEZ) KNOWS THAT HE WILL BE KNOCKED OUT EARLY THAN 7 ROUNDS. PAC HAVEN'T FINISIHED HIM(MARQUEZ) BECAUSE OF THE BLISTER ON HIS FEET AND ISSUE ON HIS WRIST. LETS JUST SEE HOW LONG THIS MORALES WILL STAND IN THE RING!
            http://www.lomejordelboxeo.com/porta...arrera%201.jpg
            CONSIDERING PAC IS THE SMALLEST FIGHTER IN THE FEATHERWEIGHT DIVISION, BECAUSE HE CAME FROM SMALLEST WEIGHT DIVISION ITSN'T NOT SHAMEFUL!!!

3BIG GUYS FIGHTING FOR A SMALLER GUYS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KONEK2R
              hey!!! its true... MEXICAN BOXER IS AFRAID OF PAC!
              MARQUEZ WANT MORE MONEY THAN MONEY... ITS JUST ALIBI FOR SURE
              BECAUSE HE(MARQUEZ) KNOWS THAT HE WILL BE KNOCKED OUT EARLY THAN 7 ROUNDS. PAC HAVEN'T FINISIHED HIM(MARQUEZ) BECAUSE OF THE BLISTER ON HIS FEET AND ISSUE ON HIS WRIST. LETS JUST SEE HOW LONG THIS MORALES WILL STAND IN THE RING!
              http://www.lomejordelboxeo.com/porta...arrera%201.jpg
              CONSIDERING PAC IS THE SMALLEST FIGHTER IN THE FEATHERWEIGHT DIVISION, BECAUSE HE CAME FROM SMALLEST WEIGHT DIVISION ITSN'T NOT SHAMEFUL!!!

3BIG GUYS FIGHTING FOR A SMALLER GUYS!!!
              wtf did u say? can someone translate?

Comment

Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
                wtf did u say? can someone translate?

dont know but the dumbass think his proving a point with that pic

Comment

When the fight comes well see how determine these both fighthers are.

Comment

Pacman is just gonna be TOO FAST AND POWERFUL for Morales to handle. Barrera got slower at 130 but Erik was even slower and got out-boxed by him. Pac is comfortable fighting at 130 so EM would be facing a faster and more powerful opponent than MAB. MAB fought flatfooted while we all know Manny has excellent footspeed. Erik can't resist the urge to brawl and that will be his undoing. No matter what they say about his chin (look at jmm), once he gets tagged and dropped, it will all be downhill from then on. Manny by late bloody stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Rizal
                      Pacman is just gonna be TOO FAST AND POWERFUL for Morales to handle. Barrera got slower at 130 but Erik was even slower and got out-boxed by him. Pac is comfortable fighting at 130 so EM would be facing a faster and more powerful opponent than MAB. MAB fought flatfooted while we all know Manny has excellent footspeed. Erik can't resist the urge to brawl and that will be his undoing. No matter what they say about his chin (look at jmm), once he gets tagged and dropped, it will all be downhill from then on. Manny by late bloody stoppage.
                      possible but it may be that Eric is too big for Manny who lets face it isnt really a superfeather yet. EWill the extra weight nagate manny's power and add to Morales own? Will the bigger man be able to make it tell on the inside, I dont see Pacman stopping morales, bloke's got a granite chin. I can however see morales stopping Pacman whose chin is much less than granite.

tough one to call its gonna be a great fight but morales TKO 9.

Comment

Working...
                      X