Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    I can honestly answer why these guys do so

Pac>>>>>.their favorite boxer....true story

It kills these guys that Pac has accomplished what he has and the only way they can think of to tear his legacy down, is to come up with these steroid allegations. At the end of the day Pac is the greatest fighter in this era and it kills them....better yet ****s with their souls that Manny is where he's at right now.
    very true my man, these the same guys that think pac hasn' improved since marquez then turn round and say he must be on something because he knocking these bigger guys. They will never give pac credit he deserves as long as he is a threat to floyd. they will never compliment pac for what he has done for the sport so fuk em.

pac has done so much for the sport yet they want to discredit him, how many great fights has he given us and look how he btought boxing back to the mainstream, yes by this little filipino dude. forget the haters at least we fans appreciate watching greatness unfolding.

Comment

I don't consider Sugar Ray part of this era.
      You said "Pac >>> their favorite boxers", not "Pac is greater than their favorite boxer of this era."

Anyhow, Pac being greater than Yuriorkis Gamboa has no bearing on why I think Pacs a cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        So I believe Pacquiao is on PEDs because he's better than Azumah Nelson.

Not everyone is as childish as you.

"Ooh, my favorite fighter is so holy! And look at all those fans, no way is he guilty!"

WTF...
        I brought up fans because that guys said there would be a public outcry. I then proceeded with a hypothetical question....which Ironically was never answered.

BTW I never claimed any fighter is holy including Manny.

Comment

I brought up fans because that guys said there would be a public outcry. I then proceeded with a hypothetical question....which Ironically was never answered. Also what the hell does Azumah Neslon have to do with anything?

Exactly...what does Azumah Nelson have to do with anything? I'm wondering myself after I read this childish crap:

I can honestly answer why these guys do so

Pac>>>>>.their favorite boxer....true story
          Spare me.

Comment

I brought up fans because that guys said there would be a public outcry. I then proceeded with a hypothetical question....which Ironically was never answered. Also what the hell does Azumah Neslon have to do with anything?

Azumah Nelson is his favorite fighter. You claimed are belief that Pac is a cheater stems from the fact that he's ">>> our favorite fighter".

What question?

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
              very true my man, these the same guys that think pac hasn' improved since marquez then turn round and say he must be on something because he knocking these bigger guys. They will never give pac credit he deserves as long as he is a threat to floyd. they will never compliment pac for what he has done for the sport so fuk em.

pac has done so much for the sport yet they want to discredit him, how many great fights has he given us and look how he btought boxing back to the mainstream, yes by this little filipino dude. forget the haters at least we fans appreciate watching greatness unfolding.
              It's solely outta hate. I mean I dislike several fighters but I never go on an "O'bama like campaign" in an attempt to discredit him. These guys are ridiculous with the amount of thread, post etc in an attempt to discredit him.

Comment

It's solely outta hate. I mean I dislike several fighters but I never go on an "O'bama like campaign" in an attempt to discredit him. These guys are ridiculous with the amount of thread, post etc in an attempt to discredit him.
                Let me ask you something, what PROOF do you have that I believe he's on PEDs out of hate?

Comment

Exactly...what does Azumah Nelson have to do with anything? I'm wondering myself after I read this childish crap:

Spare me.
                  I got why you responded like that....which is why I edited my post.

Comment

Let me ask you something, what PROOF do you have that I believe he's on PEDs out of hate?
                    Post history.

Comment

for real! as much as i dislike floyd i dont create threads hating on him or continously post about how much i hate him.

Comment

Working...
                      X