Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big of scar would this be on American history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Dude I totally agree that Donald isn't the only politician who's dirty.

For the second part, I'm aware and confident that my abilities are above average and I'm 100% fine getting the same share as someone who cleans toilets. Don't be a coward about that stuff. I'm totally fine being equals and neighbors with the guy and his family who mops the floors of the bathrooms at the building I work at. Why is that an issue?
    So give the neighbor half and get back to me. No one has to say you have to make more. Go for it.

Comment

Why is it that libs talk the talk and don't walk the walk? Hollywood be like we need to take care of everyone. People with money say the same. What's stopping them from giving up their high pay?

Comment

Dude I totally agree that Donald isn't the only politician who's dirty.

For the second part, I'm aware and confident that my abilities are above average and I'm 100% fine getting the same share as someone who cleans toilets. Don't be a coward about that stuff. I'm totally fine being equals and neighbors with the guy and his family who mops the floors of the bathrooms at the building I work at. Why is that an issue?

Give the neighbor your job and you do the mopping then.

As for the OP, it’s all hypothetical. As of now there is no crime the constitutes impeachment. If one comes up that is credible and verifiable then I’m sure most would choose to stand by what is right.

If it’s more of the same lame bull crap....civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuafan View Post
          And another one:

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Give the neighbor your job and you do the mopping then.

As for the OP, it’s all hypothetical. As of now there is no crime the constitutes impeachment. If one comes up that is credible and verifiable then I’m sure most would choose to stand by what is right.

If it’s more of the same lame bull crap....civil war.

Not many people could do my job. I'm saying I'm totally fine getting paid the exact same amount as the toilet cleaner. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Why is it that libs talk the talk and don't walk the walk? Hollywood be like we need to take care of everyone. People with money say the same. What's stopping them from giving up their high pay?

Hey dumbass, a few actors don't speak for everyone.

Comment

Not many people could do my job. I'm saying I'm totally fine getting paid the exact same amount as the toilet cleaner. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
                Did you go to school to learn your trade? If so, why devalue yourself for somebody that hasn’t done the same thing? Or why overvalue someone that hasn’t taken the same steps to achieve the position you have? Especially since anybody can swing a mop

Explain to me so I can understand?

Or should toilet cleaners make 100k a year? Maybe I don’t really get the question because you’re not being specific and talking in hypotheticals.
                Last edited by -MEGA-; 09-02-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  Did you go to school to learn your trade? If so, why devalue yourself for somebody that hasn’t done the same thing? Or why overvalue someone that hasn’t taken the same steps to achieve the position you have?

Explain to me so I can understand?

Or should toilet cleaners make 100k a year? Maybe I don’t really get the question because you’re not being specific and talking in hypotheticals.
                  Why is it devaluing? Cleaning a toilet is horrible. That alone can be more wretched than years of schooling. They should earn the same

Comment

Keep in mind this is hypothetical, but ENTIRELY possible.

Say a lot of Trump inner circle, including a son or two, is found guilty of stuff, as is Donald. And it's clear as day they committed serious crimes. Felony level stuff.

Now if it plays out like, Donald is still in office when his inner circle/sons are found guilty and pardons them. Then he's impeached but found guilty of high crimes himself. Then Pence pardons Trump.

It would sort of be a repeat of the Nixon stuff, but only America had already seen that before but fell for it all again and didn't learn its lesson.

How would you all feel?
                    The scar would be how easy the establishment manipulates regressives to go against democracy

Embarrassing how easily you are fooled.

Comment

Hey dumbass, a few actors don't speak for everyone.
                      Ok I'm done, name calling doesn't cut it.

Comment

Working...
                      X