Collapse
No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I surpised, shocked. HELL NO !!! LOL Please Pacman don't fight anymore Mexicans LOL 165 pounder couldnt do ***** to you. To me Pac seemsto be fighting easy competition, its tyme he fights someone with a pulse. Im tried of him, winning so easily. He is great, and his fight was exciting but tyme to step it up, hes cleary too good for these level fighters.

Comment

• Was I surpised, shocked. HELL NO !!! LOL Please Pacman don't fight anymore Mexicans LOL 165 pounder couldnt do ***** to you. To me Pac seemsto be fighting easy competition, its tyme he fights someone with a pulse. Im tried of him, winning so easily. He is great, and his fight was exciting but tyme to step it up, hes cleary too good for these level fighters.

Comment

• For anyone watching on Sky I loved the quote "He can see the fingers, but he can't see the punches"

LOL @ all the *****s out already.

Comment

• I'm not sure how this thread became so huge and I sure as hell won't be scrolling through it.

But...

Have to show some love here; a fantastic showing by an incredible boxer- the confirmed- legendary- Manny Pacquaio.

A great day for boxing. (For this fight alone).

Comment

• Still LMAOOOOOOOOO @ the idiots who said Tony would say "No Mas". Or be laid out in 3 rounds.

Only even harder now, obviously.

Anybody who still "hates" Margarito is a clueless, stupid ****.

All the standard phrases "courage of a lion", "heart of a champion", etc. - all those platitudes are understatements for what Margarito showed in there.

He was taking that one punch that laid Hatton out cold in multiples of 10.

Biggest heart in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
              He couldn't even KO a shot Margarito. Floyd will school this overrated one dimensional ESPN created hypejob
              I hope for your sanity that your being sarcastic.

Comment

• seriously someone here was saying Manny would look slow compare to Mayweather? damn! Mayweather would look slow compare to Manny. Mayweather will only fight Manny probably in 154 lbs to get the weight advantage. but at this point Manny will murder Mayweather in 147 lbs.

Comment

• Good lord that was an asswhooping...

Comment

• Manny's a beast but there also had to be something wrong with Margs. He had to have been pretty dead for them to allegedly try and give him the hydroxycut and for him to be sucking down coffee. If he would have been aggressive like he was at the end of the 6th when he hurt Pac and had him looking scared as **** he probably would have won the fight.

Comment

• Ring of Fire..Radio.....

coming to you live in 10 minutes...

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=75977&cmd=tc

Comment

Working...
                      X