Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG Promoter: I Don't Know if We Can Win Decision in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin fighting style: jab, jab, right hand then repeat.

Canelo clearly won this fight although it was close. He took the fight to borat and chased him like a lion chases it’s prey.

Legendary night for Canelo. Borat will now fade into darkness.

Comment

They can fight on carpet in Bahgdad, the bottom is GGG can't be scared and let the smaller CANELO walk him down.

Comment

LOL I have no problem with last night's decision. I had no favorite and frankly don't care either way.

What I do find funny is many of you using semantics as a way to justify it. All this Mexican style failure crap is making you all look dumb. It is almost like you think Ggg deserved it, but glad he lost anyway lol. Just say you thought Canelo won.

Comment

Of course Tommy, that's because when you fight in Vegas you fight real opponents, but you are used to fighting cans in New York or Cali. Vegas is for the big boys. Now run along
          Last edited by Robi13; 09-16-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Even if they fought in Kazhakstan, the outcome will be the same Tommy.

Gee looks tired. His feet were on the ground until the penultimate rounds, i think he didnt expect Nelo to be that fast and very accurate with those jabs. It appears that Gee doesnt have a proper gameplan just standing there gawking like a fool waiting for an opening.

Well Nelo had beat him on his own game, standing face to face and he fcking ate those shots like those were nothing. Gee seems to had his moments when Nelo's resting a lil bit, but it was too late to even retaliate as he was widely behind the scorecards

Get over it Tom, it was nelo's night.

Comment

Canelo was the better man.

He beat GGG to the punch.

Canelo may knock GGG out next time.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                I still want to see it again next May......
                Please no ! I didn't like the first fight, I didn't like the rematch. Styles make fights and this fight is not enjoyable for some weird reason. It wasnt a chessmatch, it wasnt a brawl , it wasn't a boxer verses a brawler, it wasnt a counter puncher verses a puncher. It was just a evenly match fight with nobody taking any chances. It was like watching a car race with two cars going the same speed.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Gennady Golovkin felt he was the better fighter after being stripped of his middleweight belts by Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez on points in Las Vegas. Kazakh star Golovkin left T-Mobile Arena emptyhanded following his majority decision against Canelo in an absorbing and high-quality 12-round rematch on Saturday.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

No.

You clearly cannot.

Comment

why the fcuk would Canelo give you whiney cvnts another payday?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      LOL I have no problem with last night's decision. I had no favorite and frankly don't care either way.

What I do find funny is many of you using semantics as a way to justify it. All this Mexican style failure crap is making you all look dumb. It is almost like you think Ggg deserved it, but glad he lost anyway lol. Just say you thought Canelo won.

they pleaded with Canelo for MONTHS to stand and fight

THAT, is funny

and when Canelo did exactly that, Golovkin got on his bike lol

THAT, is funny as fcuk

Comment

Working...
                      X