Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-15-2018, 03:58 PM #41
Lieutenant

Quoted: 4923 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,090.15
Total Points: 21,084.66
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
I might just move to Texas now to f*** with OP. I hear there is a growing tech scene out in Austin anyway.
And then I'll move out, and you will then move to wherever I am, because that seems to be the trend.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:00 PM #42
Lieutenant

JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
So what's your solution? Or is this just another complaint thread?
My solution is to educate people like you on why your way of thinking is trash, and why wherever your philosophy is applied that place will be trash.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:02 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 23,181.06
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Anyone seen the tax Cali is charging for big earners to move out of state? They call it a exit tax lol. If it's so great in CA why are they charging a tax to leave?
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:04 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 10,167.23
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
I moved from Ca. to NV. and have only voted R. I know what caused cali's issues and I wouldnt repeat it.
You brought Kali social Darwinism with you when you argued that weapons prove survival of the fittest

Quote:
And? I didnt vote for that clown. Matter of fact hes the reason I voted for Obama his first term.
Like Kalifornia, Obama is all about population control such as inner-city China-style abortion clinics to cut co2, Bill Clinton crime bill and Clintonian crony capitalism, arming Jihad, etc etc

Quote:

Ca. is a AMAZING state if you take the crap out of it. But thats not going to ever happen now that Dems control it.
So you moved just to the border of Kalifornia so you can legally own the same guns their government does and now biding your time to clean out what you call crap?
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:06 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17121 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,557.88
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
My solution is to educate people like you on why your way of thinking is trash, and why wherever your philosophy is applied that place will be trash.
So re-education camps. Ok, got it.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:09 PM #46
Lieutenant

Quote:
Anyone seen the tax Cali is charging for big earners to move out of state? They call it a exit tax lol. If it's so great in CA why are they charging a tax to leave?
I spoke with a couple from California just today, who said they moved out because after looking they were fortunate to find new jobs. Guy said they lived in a small bungalow type home and their electric bill was on average $500 a month, and the water bill $300 a month. Apparently they have a graduating electric bill, where the more you use the price per kilowat goes up.

My biggest fear is that these people are lefty's who will start making a negative difference in my state through the polls.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:10 PM #47
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
So re-education camps. Ok, got it.
You have a funny and very unclever way of twisting peoples words. Although you'd certainly benefit fro an re-education camp.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:13 PM #48
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 2259 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,434.93
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Seems to be. Lot of SF peeps moving there
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

When the wife and I went house hunting in Austin we decided it wasn't for us. A bit off topic but we went downtown to a few clubs and couldn't believe the number of fatties. Shoot skinny dudes were lining up to dance with them. **** was crazy!
My daughter lives in Austin. It's certainly changed from the "Austin is weird" state capital to a big tech center.
Funny you saw fat women....the area is known for it's healthy lifestyle. People jogging all over the place. Swimming and boating in the Town Lake. Etc.
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:23 PM #49
The ugly American

Quoted: 8050 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,814.09
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
You have a funny and very unclever way of twisting peoples words. Although you'd certainly benefit fro an re-education camp.
A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and the subsequent refutation of that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the opponent's proposition.

This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged emotional issues where a fiery "battle" and the defeat of an "enemy" may be more valued than critical thinking or an understanding of both sides of the issue

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

As I keep telling you guys, he's here to cheerlead and play Gotcha!

He's not here for adult discourse.

That's why he's making strawmen arguments and ducking questions he cant answer.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:30 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 10,167.23
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
The pot calling the kettle black
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Putting people on ignore for stumping you is what you always do
Exactly and how ironically sickening that these Alt Right White Nationalists freely spread their yes man propaganda on a boxing forum via a simple push of the ignore button.

And just like the likes of Adonis Superman Stevenson hiding behind alphabet sanctioning soup belts, Nationalists judges, and racist Al Hayman, etc

Racist Poosies are bad for boxing

Last edited by maracho; 09-15-2018 at 04:48 PM.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
liberal, mass, migration, problem, states

User Tag List