Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So everybody gonna ignore Fury was on roids when he fought Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So everybody gonna ignore Fury was on roids when he fought Wlad?

While Wlad and Joshua had full testing?

Comment

He ain't fought since because he was on roids. He went from saying he never tested postive to saying it was bad meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        While Wlad and Joshua had full testing?
        Fury had exactly the same UKAD testing as Joshua for his fight with Wlad and he was ruled clean, the same as AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Fury had exactly the same UKAD testing as Joshua for his fight with Wlad and he was ruled clean, the same as AJ.
          Shut up and don't speak unless you're spoken to

http://www.boxingscene.com/wladimir-...-fight--113190

Wladimir Klitschko to Be Tested By VADA for Anthony Joshua Fight - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/wladimir-....dYoEtDRM.dpuf

Comment

He ain't fought since because he was on roids. He went from saying he never tested postive to saying it was bad meat.
            And UKAD went from saying he was clean to saying he was on steroids.

And you went from pretending to be a straight up poster to this:

Canelo dropped the belt and said no thanks to fighting GGG and he still has the support of his people. I'm supposed to abandon Ward because he's stringing Kovalev (a guy who called a black fighte rthe n word) along? Hell no!

Comment

You don't need roids to throw 3 punches lol , these are the worst bunch of HWs for years and you all in raptures . Fury on roids that's really funny .

Comment

My support for my people has never been wavering. If you don't know all you gotta do is ask me. I have absolutely no problem admitting I put my people first and foremost. If you got a problem with me supporting my people then the problem is with you, not me. I will never be ashamed of supporting my people.
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 04-29-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I love the fact that it bothers you that I love myself and my people

Comment

My support for my people has never been wavering. If you don't know all you gotta do is ask me. I have absolutely no problem admitting I put my people first and foremost. If you got a problem with me supporting my people then the problem is with you, not me
                    I don't have a problem now that I know you come here to "support your people" rather than talk about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X