Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Reveals That He Nearly Left Chavez Jr. After Argument

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
    Chavez does what Chavez wants. You can't put him in a box. Let him be Junior. Hes wreckless and unpredictable. The key is to harness it until the fight. Roach was the only one that came close to tapping the potential
    LOL what potential ? dude stop with the "if he took it seriously he wouldve been great" BS , he is slow , VERY low ring IQ , he doesnt hit hard for his size , he got nothing to tap into ..... the only thing that he HAD going for him was his youth that enabled him to cut massive weight , thats it.

Comment

Nacho is a great trainer and let Chavez know who is in charge and that he does not need Chavez. This clown will never change and anybody betting on the upset better rethink that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
        LOL what potential ? dude stop with the "if he took it seriously he wouldve been great" BS , he is slow , VERY low ring IQ , he doesnt hit hard for his size , he got nothing to tap into ..... the only thing that he HAD going for him was his youth that enabled him to cut massive weight , thats it.
        Exactly! Very well said. I dont understand how there are some out there who still believe this guy is worth a damn. He was exposed years ago as someone who is cashing in off his father's name and could give a damn about being a true professional.

Comment

, its big difference between training at high altitudes and sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            JUST when I was hoping this guy finally got his shyt together.
            ... I was expecting too much...
            he misses Mary Jane and fruit loops too much

Comment

ha@animal stung him

Comment

JR's thinking too much and breathing out of the wrong eyelid. Kind of a Bull Durham moment. Luckily he smartened up and listened to Nacho before he really messed up.

Comment

man jr need to take this serious!!!! stop giving this dude a shot at these big fights if he's not serious about it.

Comment

You can get Memo and his steroids to make you strong, there's nothing he can inject to give you discipline or dedication.

Comment

I can see this clown go in there for a few rounds and once he starts getting tagged just not come out when the bell rings. Chavez is going to get hit a lot this fight since his defense is his face. This is a **** fight along with the Horn vs. Pacquiao fight. smh

Comment

Working...
                      X