Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a girl ever broke your heart? Did she leave a permanent stain on your heart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course my heart has been broken especially when I was young. I would guess if were to score the broken hearts received and handed out it would be about 15 received, and 94 handed out. In time I always avoided broken hearts, that is why there is less received. Through my single days I refused to put my heart on the line. A survival mode I guess. But it worked well in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Yeah, I had my heartbroken once, but only once. I just stopped caring after that.
      Does she still have your heart?

Does she still have your soul?

Did she leave a permanent stain?

Do you still need her? Do you care about her even though everything's been said and done?

Do you still feel her like you're right beside her?

It's okay Willy Wanker. It's not your fault.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Of course my heart has been broken especially when I was young. I would guess if were to score the broken hearts received and handed out it would be about 15 received, and 94 handed out. In time I always avoided broken hearts, that is why there is less received. Through my single days I refused to put my heart on the line. A survival mode I guess. But it worked well in the long run.
        How could you get your heart broken 15 times? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Yeah, I had my heartbroken once, but only once. I just stopped caring after that.
          same as me

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            How are they f@ggity? I'm coming from the heart.
            sorry but i had a ''cardiac'' arrest at the heart part !!!!! hit the comedy circuit so you can make it to that list of stand up greats.
            Last edited by Elroy The Great; 02-10-2017, 04:18 AM.

Comment

How could you get your heart broken 15 times? lol
              Most were from childhood through my teens. I was single for many years after that and was pretty active. I was one of those guys that would be voted to be a bachelor forever. But it got old and eventually I settled down.

Comment

Everyone falls for the wrong girl once or twice no big deal. Not being able to let go of that emotion or illusion that you belonged with that certain person is in my opinion kinda pathetic. Go hard on the liquor for a couple of weeks and move on with your life

Comment

Does she still have your heart?

Does she still have your soul?

Did she leave a permanent stain?

Do you still need her? Do you care about her even though everything's been said and done?

Do you still feel her like you're right beside her?

It's okay Willy Wanker. It's not your fault.

No

No

Yes, but more of a little scar than stain.

No and no. She was my first gf in high school over 17 years ago. So yeah, I don't need her. Don't wish anything bad on her, just don't really care. I appreciate her for making me tough and teaching me a valuable life lesson about women and relationships.

No

Comment

Yeah I had my heart broke, but so what, I also used to jack off to disney cartoons and I cried when bambi's mom died.

There will be points in a man's life where life is going to ask you the question: "Are you going to be a bltch, or are you going to man the **** up."

You're free to pick whatever answer you want, but if you choose to be a bltch, guess what, the bottom line is you're most likely going to be broke and you're going to get no p4ssy, because if you choose to be a quitter, that's what you're going to amount to, jack shlt.

I don't want to be broke and I like p4ssy so I went with the other option.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-10-2017, 05:49 AM.

Comment

There was a time where I had my heart destroyed and I wallowed in self pity for a while, not doing anything but you know what i learned? That didn't work out for me lol

I wasn't put on this earth to be a bltch. I wasn't given life to be defeated. I am and always will be a conqueror.

Comment

Working...
                      X