Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark my words, GGG will be robbed against Canelo. Full story here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark my words, GGG will be robbed against Canelo. Full story here.

First fact: GGG vs Canelo will be pacted at a weight around 158.
    Second fact: GGG will weight on fight night 167, and Canelo 180.
    Third fact: GGG won't be able to KO Canelo mostly due to weight difference, and will win 7 or 8 rounds. 8-4 or 7-5 at the end.
    Fourth fact: Canelo will be given a 115-113 decision.
    Fifth fact: Rematch will happen only if the PPV's are above 1 million. If not, it won't happen.
    Sixth fact: GGG will then win one last belt at 160, maybe WBO belt, and move up or wait until Canelo fights him again later or lose the belts and he can fight for the belts at the 160 limit.

Mods, don't delete this thread, bump it on september 2016. Thank you.

I got a good laugh.

Canelo get's KO'd in 8. If not, his corner will stop it like Rosado

Comment

Not so confident in your hero anymore, so you're making pre-emptive excuses?

Comment

Heh, it's not out the realm of possibility. Judges love Canelo's style. I mean, someone scored his fight with Floyd as a tie.

Comment

Robbed as is in Dominated? then sure.

Comment

Canelo will not fight GGG above 155 lbs. It's 155 or no fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              Canelo will not fight GGG above 155 lbs. It's 155 or no fight.
              We wanted to fight Cotto at 156 so no one believes he will actually preassure for 155. His last offer will be 157, just like ODLH did when he moved to MW. But since GGG is his mandatory I think he will have to sign it at 158.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Not so confident in your hero anymore, so you're making pre-emptive excuses?
                I'm telling you my boy will win the fight, but get robbed, boobies man.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  I'm telling you my boy will win the fight, but get robbed, boobies man.
                  Sounds like a pre-emptive excuse to anyone with half a brain cell. Wasn't GGG going to KO Canelo?

Comment

I think thats kinda my outlook on it although I'm not fully sold on GGG being robbed to lose. Although if there is a robbery it'll for sure be GGG looking around wondering wtf just happened after the fight.

I think GGG has shown apprehension or had small issues with guys with power (Lemieux) & crafty guys (Monroe for a few rounds) & I think Canelo gots both of those things. I don't think Canelo gots GGG power or anything, but he gots enough power to keep GGG honest. Plus the craftiness of Canelo will insure he never really gets put into too bad of a position to get stopped.

I feel Canelo takes an early lead being careful & smart & he'll get every close round on the judges cards probably. I've been saying Canelo has the best chance to beat GGG of anyone while still favoring GGG, but I think now that the fight is upon us & the reality that this fight could happen next year that I've switched over to Canelo as my favorite here. Plus as TS brought up & as I'm in agreement with GGG is gonna need to win 9-3 on fans cards to win a 7-5 decision on the official judges cards.

So between the legit issues Canelo brings to GGG & the scoring bias judges have shown towards Canelo I think Canelo gots to be the pick here. If GGG wins he's gonna have to box better than I've seen him box on a Mayweather type near 12-0 level or he's gonna need to KTFO of Canelo & while not impossible I just see Canelo winning being the more likely outcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X