No announcement yet.

i can kill u all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can kill u all

nobody on this site can beat me, i am too fast and too good! i punch ur mother like as if she was saying hey punch me!

Hahaha... pure comedy!

Comment

hahaha what a joke, ha ima post some **** like that but iam the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHEGREATEST
        hahaha what a joke, ha ima post some **** like that but iam the real deal
        my friend donald hoskins u r the suckest, put a picture of bottle in sig and say "Suck, thats me donald hoskins too!"

Comment

Can I write the script for your next home movie? I've got some great ideas...you could say things like "I am the second coming of Ivan drago, only with skinny arms...i punch your mothers fanny so hard she cough up ovaries... i punch you much times until you have only few brain cells left, yet you still have more than me so I punch you more."

Comment

That's funny...It's a good way to start my morning with a laugh!

Comment

Don't keep looking at your opponent's balls when you're punching buddy!

Comment

I thought he was going to fight one of his friends or something. Lame!!

Comment

God dammit Sir you have arms like a young Arnold

Comment

Originally posted by ikillyourfamily

nobody on this site can beat me, i am too fast and too good! i punch ur mother like as if she was saying hey punch me!
                    what a wanker , u have some stuter you must of said baby at least ten times. loser

Comment

Working...
                    X